Updated to Scout(speakers not pushing any sound)

• Hi,

I updated to latest Scout update recommended by the device. It worked fine the first day but on the second day the speakers stopped working. So i reset the device back and now the speakers will randomly work, even the radio doesnt work. Please see current system info attached. Please advise.

• @Naveen Thomas Please further demonstrate what you mean speakers work randomly, could the head unit work in good condition before you rproceed the update? Is the Build Number that you showed on above is the current one?

• Now that I have reverted back to build number shown above, the speakers have been working without any issues. Should i still go ahead and update to Scout? 

The head unit was working without any issues other than sometimes with a bluetooth auto connect problems. 

Yes the build number shown is the current one. 

Thanks. 

• @Naveen Thomas We do not recommend you update the scout firmware if the head unit is working in good condition now.

• Now that I have reverted back to build number shown above, the speakers have been working without any issues. Should i still go ahead and update to the latest version? 

The head unit was working without any issues other than sometimes with a bluetooth auto connect problems. 

Yes the build number shown is the current one. 

Thanks. 

• @Support Dasaita Thank you. The head unit is working fine now but we are still having issues with the bluetooth connections. Especially with an iphone connection. It takes a couple of tries to connect the bluetooth and the auto connect doesn't work too. Anything we can do alleaviate the issue?

• @Naveen Thomas Have you tried to forget the device on your phone and the stereo? In the meanwhile, go to Apps&Notification on the stereo and clear the cache to check if it could help.