Turn off default action when pressing the voice button on steering wheel?

• With ZLink and CarPlay in use (wireless, since I can't get wired working, and suspect it's not available on the G12), pressing the voice button on the steering wheel activates "Hey Siri" in CarPlay, which is great. Unfortunately, the audio is not stable (podcast, pandora, etc) with wireless CarPlay via ZLink, so I've switched to using a Carlinkit wired adapter and their app for CarPlay. 

The Carlinkit app allows me to select siri when pressing the voice button, but what's curently happening is that when I press the button, siri pops up in CarPlay but then the screen is mostly replaced with Google Assistant (I think). Is there a way to disable this action, so that CarPlay isn't interrupted? I don't at the moment have any use for Google Assistant.

• @John Robinson Please go to Settings > Car > disable the Android auto and Carplay.

• @Support Dasaita That didn't fix it. I tried to record a video but I can't seem to record video and have my phone connected to carplay. I'll record a video tomorrow though showing how the steering wheel voice button is still trying to launch google assistant, even though assistant is "disabled" as much as I've been able to figure out how to do.

• I figured it out. I also fixed another issue that I had wanted to figure out. The fix for CarPlay being interrupted by the google assistant when pressing the "voice control" button on the steering wheel was to go into Car Settings -> Voice Assistant and select the carplay app (AutoKit in my case).

I was also able to get the navigation button on the front panel to launch CarPlay instead of the built-in navigation app, by going to Car Settings -> Navigation and choosing the CarPlay app (again, AutoKit).