Dasaita G12 Crashing

• I am currently having an issue with my Dasaita G12 Car Stereo for Toyota Tundra Sequoia 2007-2013 crashing and the screen going black. Even after shutting the car off the Bluetooth remains active and turning the car off and on does not fix this issue. The only way I can get the screen to function again is by physically unplugging the wire harness from the unit and plugging it back in after about 30 seconds.

Model: QCM6125

Android Version: 12

Kernel Version: 4.14.190

Version: zst27_sc138_12_(20240322) updated from a flashdrive

MCU Version: MTCH_HA4Z_V4.06_1 Sep 11 2023

• @Brock Volchko Please update the MCU 4.12. You could go to Settings > System > MCU update. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0ksub1bba94rm8ttxfikv/hmcu.img?rlkey=bx8j6osl48uf8nxr6qwbb8zmv&dl=0

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita 
    Hello, I updated to MCU 4.12 and this does not seem to have fixed the issue. It will be fine for about 5 minutes or so and the unit will randomly freeze and the screen goes black. I did figure out holding the reset button with a needle does temporarily fix the issue, but I shouldnt have to do that just to use the unit for 5 minutes.

• @Brock Volchko Have you checked the wirings on the back side, it will flash it the power cables is not tightly plugged. If you have done and still no luck, we are wondering if you could shot a video to show us your situation so that we could better assist. It will be helpful if you could send us your order number?

• @Support Dasaita I have checked the wire harness and everything is plugged in fine. My order number was 112-0808684-6997840. I can try to take a video of it freezing but its random when it does it. If this issue cant be resolved soon, I'm just going to return it and go with a different head unit. I spent $550 on a head unit that cant go two minutes without crashing.

• @Support Dasaita Scratch that. I have decided that this is insane for the amount I spent on the head unit. I'm returning it and going with a different brand. Its a shame because I really liked the head unit and how easy it was to install. For how much this thing costs, it is unacceptable to not be able to use it on a 5 minute drive.

• @Brock Volchko Have you updated the firmware that our colleague sent you. Could you shot a small video to demonstrate your issue so that we could forwarded to the manufacturer for further assistance?

• @Support Dasaita I already stated in a previous post that I updated the firmware. I already answered this question above. After spending that much money on a head unit like that, it should work out of the box. I purchased from another brand already and will be returning this one.

• @Brock Volchko Sorry for the inconvenience, please just contact with our customer service through Amazon and then our colleague will solve your problem there.