Sim card not working

• I cannot get the sim card working on my G12 unit.  It is a data only Google Fi sim.  I have connected the sim card slot dongle to the correct spot on the unit, and I have an adapter to convert the nano sim to a standard sim.  When I insert the sim card I do not hear or feel a click.

Could you let me know if the sim is in the correct orientation from the attached photos?

Thanks!

• @Kevin Bryant

In my opinion, you should arrange the card as on the sticker.  That is, cutting the card from the left side.  The card should be completely hidden.  Insert the card, there should be resistance but with cushioning at the end and push the card until it clicks.

• @Kevin Bryant Hi there, your orientation is wrong. Please refer to the picture below and plug in again.

You could also refer to the following forum instruction.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/121788/g12-new-function-4g-lte-phone-calls

• Thank you very much for your response.  I followed the instructions and the card slot will not accept the sim.  There is no click and the sim just pops back out.  I believe the slot is bad.  How can I go about getting a replacement?  My order number is SP-DA4948.

• @Kevin Bryant It still seems that you plug in the wrong side, here is a more detailed instruction. You should make sure that side with telephone operator name must be the upper one. According to your photo, we see the golden side not the operator side.

• @Kevin Bryant Please let us know if your problem has been resolved or not.

• My problem is not resolved.  The slot will not accept the sim card in any orientation.  I tried to insert it correctly but it just pops out. 

Here is a video displaying the problem:  https://youtu.be/AnIJgX7jG-E

• I think you need to push this card a little deeper.  You put it in well, but even deeper.  She is to hide completely.  Push it deep and the latch will engage.

• Success!  I had to use a tool to push the card in all the way, but it finally clicked.  I attached it to the radio and I now have cell data.  Thanks for your assistance.

• Great, glad you made it.👍

Regards🙂