I am having issues with optical timing I suspect. The speakers pop and make a scratchy sound on occation. After a while the 3sixty just shuts it off until a reboot. From everything I have researched this is an internal timing issue with the optical output. I have tried more than one cord and still the problem pressists. Is there any solution to this issue maybe a firware update or fix. I really like the head unit and don't want to return it. But if there is no fix for this issue I will need to ask for a refund.
I think I may need to add some more information here. This is a 10.2 unit built for a 2014 ram truck 8x256 memory. I think it is a G13 if i'm not wrong.
I guess Dasatia doesn't care about their customers enough to answer questions
@Scott Hamett
We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Since there are many customers on the forum, replies may sometimes take longer than expected.
Would you be willing to continue the communication through the email address registered with your forum account? This would allow us to follow up on your issue more quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for the detailed information. To help us investigate this issue further, could you please provide the following details?
Here is our support email,you may attached the the forum link in the email:
support@dasaita.com
https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/218323/optical-output-issues-with-3sixty3/post-422910
-
Your order number, so we can confirm the exact model and configuration of your head unit.
-
The specific model of your Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty DSP and its product specifications.
-
When the popping/scratchy noise occurs, could you please confirm:
For your reference, the optical output specifications of our G13 head unit are:
Once we have the above information, we will check this further with our technical team.