G13 8G DTS - Volume knob increases volume in either direction


  • I received my new Dasaita G13 8G+256G DTS from Amazon this week, and started installing it today. After connecting all cables, I tested the radio before installing it into the dash. Everything seems to be working fine, with the exception of the physical volume knob. The volume increased if I turn the volume knob clockwise or counterclockwise. Counterclockwise should decrease the volume, but it does not; it increases it instead.

    Can this be calibrated somewhere in the settings menu, or fixed with a firmware update? I'd like fix this before finishing the installation in case I have to return it.



  • Model: QCM6125(2000x1200)

    Android number: 13

    Build number: QCM6125 13 S10A_123 eng.hct.20241022.090634 NA

    MCU version: MTCHS_HA4Z_V4.15a_1 (Nov 14 2024 15:38:58)

    System update: current version: QCM6125_20241022-0909


  • In the factory settings menu, I found a knob mode option that is set to "3 20K/10K ADC". I changed it to "2 10K/20K ADC", and now the volume decreases in both clockwise and counterclockwise. "Knob mode" seems to be a resistance mapping for a potentomoter, which is what the volume knob is.
    Here's the options I can select from:

    0  8.2K/15K ADC
    1  15K/8.2K ADC
    2  10K/20K ADC
    3  20K/10K ADC
    4  IO Port
    5  IO Port (swap)
    6  5.1K/10K/15K ADC
    7  4.7K/10K ADC
    8  10K/4.7K ADC

    I have also tried:

    "1" volume knob didn't work, but the buttons worked.
    "2" volume decreases CW and CCW
    "3" volume increases CW and CCW (default when arrived)
    "4" (volume knob stopped working)
    "5" (all physical knobs and buttons stopped working)
    "6" CW increases, CCW increases then decreases


  • @gairy Hi gariry,

    Set to "3 20K/10K ADC is correct.

    Could you please record a video for us?Please Set to "3 20K/10K ADC.So that we could better confirm.


Please login to reply to this topic!