Firmwares

• Hello have the following problem when I drive to an intersection or slow down so from 10 km/h Does my radio automatically go into the phone app without me activating it, the error is totally annoying, when I have the navigation system on, it jumps at the intersection to the phone, the daseita Px 6 max 10 I bought on ebay, installed and when I started it, comb update load and that I did before, the error was not there, please for help

• have you fixed the waze icon not loading waze yet? on the latest version of vivid it load google maps when waze icon is pressed

• I downloaded the latest vivid 11 version and installed but it shows it is Scout with the scout logo. Is wrong file uploaded?

• @Alec Shern Please do not worry, we have combined both firmware but retain all the function of vivid.

• @Paul Carroll We have fixed the problem that you mentioned of waze shortcut icon which is loading google map.

• @Daniel Trautvetter

Please note that Dasaita warranty service only applies to first-hand purchasers. Users are required to retain their order information details and warranty certificates as evidence of purchase.

We strongly recommend that you purchase Dasaita products from official authorized stores to avoid any potential risks.

• @S D We are wondering if there is any malfunction of your stereo, if not, we doesn't recommend to update the firmware. If there is any problem persist, please further demonstrate the issue so that we could provide your more appropriate guidance. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Tony Ye You could update this latest firmware which could supports custom logo.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h1lpmcly5exu3k7kry6qf/update.zip?rlkey=ehs221z0h18b80fkbh71ycic7&dl=0

• Support Dasaita Staff member

@Roar H We are wondering if the version of your head unit is V840-8 Version. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Roar H

@Support Dasaita 

Where can i find this information on my unit?

Support Dasaita Staff member

@Roar H You can find the information from your order detail, your cooperation will be appreciated. 

Roar H

@Support Dasaita 

I don't have this information anymore.

Is there any other way to check for this information? 

• @Support Dasaita

Hello

I loaded the latest update onto a USB stick and plugged it into the car. Only when I go into settings and system control and install the update nothing happens. When I'm in the file manager I see the file, which is 1GB in size. I'm desperate. My radio even breaks I'll answer the call when I drive to the intersection. I'll probably remove it and sell it if it's defective and buy a new one here at Daseita and hope that it works and isn't the fault of the car

• telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20231016)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zbgghikfm9adhjx0qz3ly/update.zip?rlkey=1nk6v7zqw3zusax3m0m06v5qi&dl=0

This version of Vivid 11 is very buggy for me with Android Auto. Phone would not connect to Android Auto wirelessly after first connection. Had to use wired. Did a clean install and restarted my devices to no help. Reverted back to September version and it works fine. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pg1lufz3853dp8b0kbz7k/update.zip?rlkey=2f3166mwdkei3zei2xzlqoea4&dl=0

• I also have to install a so-called mcu file

• @Support Dasaita Can you please let me know what's this version number? Is it Max11 HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608)? Thanks.

• @Support Dasaita can you please provide a link for the latest vivid android 10 with the fixed waze icon?

• @Support Dasaita can you please provide a link for the latest vivid android 10 with the fixed waze icon?

• @Paul Carroll We have reflected to the programmer and still wait for their reply.

• So, with this update..
    Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(Combine scout and vivid)
    telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20231023)

The splitscreen Google Map functionality is completely gone, but no mention of this by Dasaita, just that Vivid functionality is maintained. But I think many would argue that the main feature and attraction of this launcher was the availability of Google Maps in splitscreen, though it did have limited navigation functionality. I heard that there was apparently some licensing issues for users outside of the United States, is that the reason for removal for all users?

Also, what Scout features does this offer other than the name? There is no native navigation built-in to the OS. Is there a plan to include built-in navigation in the future? There is some driver tracking called "Novo", but I disabled that since I don't want to participate.

• @Elite Android Thank you for your feedback, we combine the scout and vivid according to the feedback of most of our customers' review. This version has pre-installed google map, you could split the screen according to the following instruction. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwz9clm6fgm1hoj/Vivid%20split%20screen.mp4?dl=0

If you are US customer, you could also installed the Scout map APK on the firmware page(We have released yesterday). 

• why did you remove the The splitscreen Google Map functionality on the new build,the main feature of this launcher was the availability of Google Maps on startscreen, now it looks bad en empty. this future made vivid look so nice and diffrent from other launchers. PUT IT BACK !!!