Firmwares

• How to finally fix broken wifi after waking up?
    I can install any version of ANDROID, or recommend how to replace the RTL8822CS wifi-bluetooth combo module ( FSC-BW124 ).  The error is probably only in the drivers.

• Hi everyone. I've installed new firmware HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230223)  on my Dasaita PX6 max10 device and BT is doesn't work. Thanks advance for any help.

• @Robson 1608 I have the same problem...anyone can help us?

• @Robson 1608 Please let us know your order number so that we can trace your order detail and check if the version that you've updated is compatible or not. In the meanwhile, please go to: Settings-Factory settings-BT and let us know which Bluetooth module have you chosen. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if you can shot a photo of the bluetooth module by dismantling the case.  Here is an instruction and an example of the module.

Please just pay attention to the first 25 seconds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b9py0bcspjtjka/coreboard%20replug%20video.mp4?dl=0

• @Xavier Larrosa Rodriguez Please let us know your order number so that we can trace your order detail and check if the version that you've updated is compatible or not, your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Robson 1608 @Xavier Larrosa Rodriguez Here is a new MAX version to get your problem resolved. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0 Please make sure that you have not change any BT module yet. If the upgrade can get your issue resolved, please kindly feedback us. We will appreciated your cooperation and understanding. 

• Deleted. I fixed.

• I would like to update android if available and update mcu but not sure which link is correct.

MTCE MCU 

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

HCT Firmware PX6 Android 10  Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

(PX6 android 10) HCT8_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220412) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qln2ff60qpurvuj/hct8_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220412_%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99%2BMCU%E4%B8%93%E7%94%A8%E7%89%88%E6%9C%AC%29.zip?dl=0

• @Marek P We are wondering which UI of our current head unit. Meanwhile, please kindly let us know if there are any issue that has occured on your unit that you need and update. We will try our best to solve the problem for you.

• Hello, i have a px5 with android version 8.0.0. MCU version MTCE_HA_V3.00_1

I would like to update my system. the Hulu and Netflix apps don't work any more on my current version. Can you provide me the correct files to use? Thank you

• @zack H We would like to tell you that we don't have updated file for PX5 now. In the coming days, we are going to launch new products with PX8 chips, please kindly let us know if you want to change it with a new one and the PX8.

• Hello,
    I hope you can help me with the following. I have changed my smartphone for a Samsung Galaxy S23 + with Android version 13, it says that it connects via blueethooh with the dasaita (see smartphone notification) but it does not show anything on the car screen, try to connect it via wiring but it didn't work either. Next I leave you the specifications of my radio to see if with any update this works well..

Important Note: Previously I used my radio perfectly with a HUawei P30 pro android version 10.0 via wiring.

Buil and Kernel

Model and Version 

Zlink version

• @Christian Nadeau yes the lane watch campera after  change firmware was channged to auxiliar video cable.  No solution vía software , change fisically cable video aux by lane watch. 

• @Mr Trinidad We are wondering if you have tried both wired and wireless android auto but still no luck to get in to the android auto apps on the head unit. We will further instruct you once getting your reply. Please let us know your order number if possible so that we can locate your order detail and better assist you to solve the problem.

• @Support Dasaita Hi!

That's right, I've tried both wired and wireless, and neither works. Be careful with another device, as I told you, it works well but it has another version of Android, I have tried it wirelessly with an iOS and it works wonderfully.

Is there an update to solve this problem?

• @Mr Trinidad We are wondering if you have finished the settings as follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0KG5pChEgM Meanwhile, please let us know your order number so that we can record your situation and forward to our engineer.

• @Support DasaitaYes, check and the configuration is as is the video, I send you images of how the device is.

Notification Android Auto APP

I am looking for the order number, since I have had the device for a while and it was also a gift.

For your information, I tried another device with android version 13 Samsung A33 and it also works great, it seems that the problem is with the S23

• @Mr Trinidad We are wondering if you can refer to the video to do a few tests. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jlkxqm3aw&pp=ygUlc2Ftc3VuZyBzMjMgYW5kcm9pZCBhdXRvIG5vdCB3b3JraW5nIA%3D%3D

According to our technician's suggestion, the issue is mainly based on your phone settings. Hope you can feedback us if the problem can be resolved or not.

• @Mr Trinidad 

@Support Dasaita 

I have been suddenly having the same issue with AA on my Fold 4. The phone seems to have a notification of something like "Searching for AA".  I finally figured out that if you let the phone and head unit sit for about 5 minutes, sometimes more, Z-Link will eventually start AA on the head unit. I think this started after an AA software update about a month ago. Before that time, AA and Zlink worked perfectly. It does the same now wirelessly or via USB.

I found that if I clear the storage for the AA app on the phone, Zlink will immediately connect immediately - but only the first time. Of course you have to setup AA for all your connected cars again.

No problem with the phone on other car's head units.

I am running Scout 10 Version OS3.4 telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230512)

• I Just upgrade my Px6 MAX0 to the latest Vivid 10 version and contstand bluetooth crashing.... The previouse version of Vivid 10 (Febuar23) was fine..... cant seem to roll back or find the old version.

Please help