Firmwares

• Hello,

I would like to update/upgrade my unit but i don't know which file i do need for upgrade. Would you like to help me? @Quick Yuan 

See my current system information:

• @Ayhan Kirca i recommend yu the latest A10 Vivid:

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230112)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fopysof68tx9b1m/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230112%29.zip?dl=0

• @Quick Yuan

Hello, is there a newer version of (PX5 android 10)HA3_px5_10.0_ota2820220401 ?
    unfortunately I only have problems with this one.
    I keep getting google play services are stopping.
    google services are required to run the programs.
    leoder the radio is so unusable because error messages keep coming.

with friendly greetings from Germany

• I have Android 11 with VIVID on Dasaita PX6.

The version I have now is telenav_vivid_rk3399 (20220719)

The (20230107) is currently available. Do you recommend me to update? I have saved the .zip of other versions just in case...

thanks

• @Pheff S Is anything not working for you?

I recommend to keep the things as they are if everything working as expected.

• Hello,

I have a presistant issue that has been present on all versions since I first got your fine unit. I have your USB TPMS module. I am running this version of the TPMS software:

USB TPMS 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kfdytcbnclgtab/Tpms-v59.apk?dl=0

The TPMS works perfectly after the head unit boots. I can read the tire pressure and temperature after boot.

After a short while, I get a small popup window that says TPMS error. Then the tire pressures and temperatures will not read and every wheel shows up as "red" with zero pressure and temp. As soon as I reboot the head unit, it works again, at least for a short period of about 5 minutes or so roughly, until the error message pops up again.

I am running: telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20221219).zip on:

Dasaita with Scout 13.3 inch Wireless Carplay Double Din Stereo Android 10 Bluetooth Radio Android Auto Head Unit GPS Navigation 1920 X 1080 HD 4GB 64

Any suggestions for this issue, please?

• Hello, DASAITA, when will the problem in ANDROID 11 (PX6) with wifi and bluethoot be fixed? When you can't connect after a long sleep? And sometimes even the USB inputs don't work.

Can you give me a link to the ROM : Vivid 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng hct2.20221122.11267

I will ask a DASAITA employee to contact me in a private message. Thank you for your willingness.

• @jogobelo r 

MTCD — Yandex Disk

Ther you can find a Non Vivid one corresponding with the same date (and propabably the same build) and there you could dowanload Vivid and install after installing the ROM

• @ronny mitter check on the Settings Applications and Select the Android WebView app.... uninstall all the updates for this app and mark to not upgrade automatically this app.

Restart and you will get your Google services again working.

• Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230107)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbs1abtvzfgch49/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230107%29.zip?dl=0

I am downloading this firmware for my dasaita vivid 11. Is this correct? What problems can I have during the installation, what should I pay attention to? What does the update fix? Are the security paths also updated?

Thank you
    Diego

• @Diego Micheli

System update tutorial:(ignore the MCU upgrade procedure in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRDPOxqFXY

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1. Please download the document via your computer/laptop, then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.
    2. Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.
    3. Please ONLY put Update.zip file in the root directory of the USB drive/SD card.
    4. Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important data if necessary.
    5. Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

• I purchased this unit for my 2015 Corolla in 2020: https://www.amazon.com/Dasaita-Android-Bluetooth-Corolla-Navigation/dp/B07RB444C8/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

It is the PX6 Max10. I've never had any issues with it other than maybe a few app crashes in the 2.5 years I've owned it. I have also never updated it.

A few weeks ago it wouldn't turn on right away until I shut off my car then turned it back on. But it worked fine after that. But this past weekend, while driving it just totally shut off and the whole unit seemed to freeze. Now it no longer turns on. If I press the RST button and hold it, I can get the buttons to flash/blink - but continuing to hold it in doesn't reset anything. I checked all of the fuses related to the audio system in the car and the fuse in the back of the head unit itself and they all are fine. I also totally disconnected my cars power to hopefully hard reset it, but still nothing. All I can get it to do is blink when pressing in the RST button but nothing after that.

Is there a way to make it come on? Or possibly, is there a way to update it without the unit being on? Like is it possible to remove the hard drive or get a default factory hard drive and replace that? Just wondering if it is possible to get this working again or if it needs to be replaced.

Thanks!

• Hi, finally decided to upgrade to version
    telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230506)
    Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11
    the zlink doesn't start automatically⚠️

try to set vivid automations to launch android auto on startup and it doesn't work🔴
    They have removed the logos of the car models, that is wrong🔴
    they have not fixed the bug regarding BT WQ_RF210 when it enters sleep mode🔴

We have been waiting months for this problem to be corrected

At the programming level, wouldn't it be easy if it goes into sleep mode to disconnect all the devices? I think this would work correctly

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

• i HAVE PX6 MAX11 i want to switch to vivid which firmware should i choose please guide me

• @Joy Ahmed

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230506)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wyv431euy5vbas/update.zip?dl=0

Here comes the tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRDPOxqFXY

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file in the root directory of the USB drive/SD card.

4.Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important data if necessary.

5.Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

• @Support Dasaita Also i have 360 degree and PA- Park assist with my car which is Nissan X-trail 2016 JDM but after installing dasaita i have 360 camera working but no park assist option appears i have tried canbus no.10- 2013TEANA_simple also 2013 TEANA rise but none show PA what should i do to get PA- park assist.

• @Joy Ahmed Please let us know your order number and shopping platform so that we can locate the order detail and offer further solution accordingly. Please let us know if you have gone to: Settings-extra setting-toggle on "show 360 button on display" and "parking radar display"

• @Support Dasaita This file was deleted, is there an updated version coming?

• @Steve McClanahan Please let us know if you have vivid 11 and is there any malfunction of you head unit? 

• @Support Dasaita I was having issues with Bluetooth not connecting to OBD and I upgraded the image to rk3399_11.0_hct7b_3_20230512 and it fixed the issue.

Yes I have Vivid 11.