How to Update Firmware

• I want to update my max10 but it give sme an error. It misses something in the update file.

• Question,
    Can the Max10 Version be converted to Vivid 10 or Scout 10?
    Just wondering.

• @Zeek World yes...by means of installing the corresponding ota update of the version you want (vovid or scout)

• I've an mtce_ha, can i upgrade to mtce_mx? 

What is "ha / mx"?

Ty.

• -- doubled post / sorry / connection issue --

• @Salvatore Noschese NEVER.

Read my post about MCU upgrading....

Acronyms are related to specific manufacturer of the unit..

Mtce units, even they are the same system could have different hardware involved that is controlled by the MCU....

MCU firmware then is exclusively for each manufacturer.

Installing other manufacturer MCU could work (if similar hardware) or could brick your unit...

Even compatible...there is an internal check of the MCU with the manufacturer that if not match you will hear a continuous beep and a message that can not be removed...

HA is an acronym of HotAudio, which was the original brand-name prior dasaita.

• @Quick Yuan Hello, can you tell me which file I need to download to update PX30.
    Thank you.

• @Salvatore Aiera 

• @Salvatore Aiera 

• @Salvatore Aiera 

Firmwares | Dasaita

go to S10 Version type unit

• @Iker Gomez Thank you for your reply, but apparently the download link for S10 is no longer working.
    Do you have another link?
    Thank you.

• @Salvatore Aiera Repository HCT PX30

• @Iker Gomez 

• Hola. Tengo un problema con el audio al reproducir desde bluetooth. Cuando el equipo accede a datos a través de wifi, el sonido se entrecorta. Por otra parte, en la barra de notificaciones aparecen dos notificaciones de Vivid que no parecen tener ninguna función.

Cuando instalé el equipo, saltó una actualización OTA y durante la descarga tube algún problema de conexión. Pienso que el archivo de instalación pudo corromperse y había pensado reinstalar el firmware desde un USB.

Es un equipo nuevo con android 11 Vivid y MTCH, por lo que he descargado el archivo MTCH(3.80) y el de Vivid version 11, ¿Es correcto?

He visto que hay disponible otras versiones para android 11, MAX11 y HTC. ¿Son estas versiones compatibles con mi equipo? De ser así, tienen alguna diferencia de funcionamiento respecto a Vivid (Más allá del aspecto de la propia interfaz)

Un saludo

• Hello 

I am facing sound issues with my dasita px6 (1024*600) android 9 unit.

Do you think updating it might fix my problem. Please advise

• Please advise 

• @Quick Yuan Im sorry to Hijack this informational post , but im new. How do Isk for help. I cant seem to find a spot to ask a question.

• Zaktualizowałem swoje radio do najnowszego oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20221111). Po wgraniu do radia Dasaita Max10 z AA i CP 1280x720 okazało sie że nie działa prawidłowo - nie działa bluetooth - nie można połączyć sie z telefonem  ,  nie widi telefonu. Rozwiązanie tego problemu polega na zmianie w ustawieniach fabrycznych BT . Ja miałem tam ustawione SDIO-AUTO  , bo tak bluetooth działał prawidłowo na poprzedniej wersji oprogramowania w moim radiu. Teraz trzeba zmienić z SDIO-AUTO na WQ_RF210 i zrobić restart. Po tej zmianie już BT działa prawidłowo. Pozdrawiam.

• I am new here and I am not a tech geek. the reason I am here is that my headunit after working 1 year well, stopped connecting to Apple CarPlay wirelessly, still would work with cable. I updated it with the firmware that I recived from Dasaita over email comm. After update I am having issue with wifi, it does not show MAC address for wifi, and I cannot toggle the wifi ON, so the CarPlay is technically completely down.

I dont pay attention to the model, MCU, etc before updating. these is the versions after update:

• Model PX6
    • Android 11  Security Update Jul 5, 2021
    • MCU: MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 Jul 22 2021 
    • Kernel version: 4.19.193 Dec 2, 2022

My headunit used to got to Vivid for carplay, but not anymore after the upgrade.

The update I used is this "HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230103)" https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3wwq02ag4zibp9/update.zip?dl=0

when i checked the build from dasaita website, it seems it belongs to MAX11 version.

There is a link for Vivid11 version too.

What is vivid11 vs max11? are they swappable? Shouldn't had I installed the vivid11 version instead of max11 (since it used to have vivid logo, vivid CarPlay before the update? It seems I got a wrong advise.

• 2 / 3