VIVID keeps crashing and stuck rebooting

• Hello,

I recently purchased the VIVID, but it keeps crashing randomly. I read on the forums that it might have been due to a custom launcher (which is weird). so I reset it and kept VIVID launcher.

Today, the headunit got stuck in a crash loop again. No custom launcher installed. I've already restored the headunit multiple times and it keeps happening. Sometimes, the restart button doesn't even launch Recovery Mode so that I can reset it when it's doing this. 

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. 

• Hi 
    Thanks for using our product and sorry for inconviniency. Please try to reset your device with the method in attached video.

https://mega.nz/file/jawUzB4S#U0inyzjuHtWl91rQKRRKWGPnNuzs044CuwMR0cHYfio  please download the video if Mega is not working online.

(In recovery Single tap to the next item and long press to choose the item) Any question please feel free to let us know.

• I

• Ciao, the problem is same what happened my max10-HD, where was not able to fix the problem and I sent back for new one ( I am waiting to receive). The reset not fix the problem, the new firmware  not fix and aren't the app installed, my suspect was canbus problem because if use the radio only with 12V power without connections it work fine ( try it ) . After I sent back the radio I received later suggestion where is possible to configue the radio to not use canbus, I can suggest you to verify it.

Answer received : If you already did and still.crashing with STOCK launcher (not.other launcher) then check which canbus is selected on factory settings....check with dasaita if the selection is correct and try to put none and check if crashes again with no canbus selection 

I hope is clear and can help you this my info and I hope you can understand where is the problem and if fix please add here the solution, thanks

• @Vi1  I did restore from USB as well as from the method which you shared. 
    It did finally boot all the way, but it does crash and get stuck in a boot loop from time to time. Right now it's working, but CarPlay has no audio.

@Pasquale Barbarossa We have a 4Runner, there is no 4Runner option in the menu, so I'm unsure which one to select. Currently it's set to option 08 TOYOTA_CAMRY&RAV4(Simple). Is there another CanBus option I can try? 

EDIT - I set CanBus to No, and it got stuck in boot loop again. I went ahead with another factory reset. Is CanBus a set of cables that I can unplug? 

• @Doodle 210 ciao how I wrote I don't know because the crash happen because I sent back the radio for broken and I received the new radio. From my testing the radio was ok only was used without all the cable and just with 12V ( 12V battery + 12V key ). Now with new radio I protected the canbus with foil because my suspect is canbus receive interference and crash. If you have possibilty to remove the radio and test only con 12V you can see always work fine, after can suggest to protect the canbus with foil and install again the radio in the car and I hope work fine, but is only suggestion and I am not sure 100% fix, I hope someone from Dasaita check this problem Because happen and fix it. My suspect is for interference.

• Hi @Pasquale Barbarossa , any news after 3 months? Does the new system works? Thankyou! 

• When dealing with program crashes, try diagnosing the underlying issue by checking logs, updating software, or seeking technical support. If your crash concerns a blockchain-related program, consider this secure tokenized assets certification mechanism, which can enhance the reliability and security of blockchain-based systems through its Proof of Democracy consensus algorithm.