Release Notes for Firmware Updates

• Is there a page for Release Notes for Firmware Updates? I installed telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211123) but I'm not sure what is different. Thanks!

• This is what I was thinking of that could be helpful. I am copying it here from the firmware thread. 

Is it possible, to have a changelog published with the firmware and on this forum? 

IE
    Features added/removed
    Bugs fixed
    Known issues with the release ( that will be addressed in future releases )
    Planned release features/ fixes with approximate dates if known ( this would help users to decide to go through the update or hold off if issues are not affecting them drastically)

The firmware updates for vivid have been coming through pretty quickly recently, which makes for some work setting up the system, each time the update is applied. I appreciate the hard work done in each of the updates and understand the updates can introduce other issues occasionally.

The issues I seem to be having are the wireless constantly disconnecting, which can be annoying when using an iphone for a hotspot whilst driving. This may be related to using the zlink wirelessly and switching between zlink and the vivid interface. I feel like this could be done more seamlessly. IE the iphone I use should be able to go from zlink back to the headunits interface and jump over to the hotspot without user intervention. I've done a bit of digging through menus but can't find how to set this up. I'm using firmware 20211119 and am yet to update to 20211123, but will update soon and report back if this is fixed in that update here.

Thanks for your work with the updates.

• https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/vivid-launcher-official-post-new-release-nov-23-2021-with-android-split-screen-feature-happy-thanksgiving.4335473/