iphone XR can`t paired to VIVID10

• Hi @Quick Yuan 

i have ordered this Unit from you:

Dasaita 9 "1 Din Auto Radio für Honda Civic Hatchback 2012 2013 2014 2015 Multimedia Android 11 10 Carplay android Auto GPS DSP - Version: MAX10-CP-HD

I talked the last three days with different guys from dasaita over the aliexpress Message-Center about the pairing-problem with my iphone XR. 

What had we done:
    - updated the MAX10 again with same software
    - made a factory reset
    - update to the last MAX10 software (from this forum)
    - update to VIVID10

MCU Version: MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 (Jul 22 2021 09:27:07)

In the settings I use WQ-RF210 für the BT chip.

Nothing has come to fruition and I still cannot connect the iphone XR.

I suspect that the unit is defective or the bluetooth module is damaged.

Hope that you have a solution that i can pairing the Unit together with the iphone XR

Thanks and reagards
    Marco

• @Marco Merinsky Hi Marco 

sorry the problem troubles you , to make the bluetooth functions work 

1 , make sure the bluetooth is selected the correct bluetooth chip , and the latest unit is choose FSC-BW124 for bluetooth chip

2 , make sure you can see the bluetooth device name is CAR-KIT  in the bluetooth APP setting 

• I am having a similar issue that CarPlay will not work.  The zlink app just says "waiting but will not engage.  The phone is connected to the unit with Bluetooth and shows up as connected in phone.  The phone is connected to "vivid".  I am not very reckless savvy and have never used an android head unit so I don't even know where to start.

Carter

• @Marco Merinsky 

If you still have the Bluetooth pairing issues, try the following.

Do not use the Stock bluetooth app nor Vivid bluetooth settings for pairing. Use instead the Android native setting: Settings > Connected devices> Bluetooth and there you will find a search button where you could find below the found bt devices....and by selecting yours you can pair it.

@Carter Gibson 

for Zlink work wirelessly you must:

* Check that Bluetooth connection between your phone and the headunit is active

* Your phone is connected to a Headunit's HotSPot WIFI connection. This hotspot wifi is created automatically and enabled by Zlink when starting the application. Perhaps the first time you have to force the wifi connection to the hotspot  

For the wired carplay you must ensure only the bluetooth connectin (as audio is always be sent by bluetooth and display is sent by cable or wifi)

I recommend you to first cehck the wired carplay and if everithing works go to the wireless