Opinions about Scout 2.0 Rom

• I have been using Scout 2.0 firmware. There are somethings that annoy:

- When I'm listening to music, if the map is in route mode, the sound will be cut-off at each route, even though I set MUTE the navigation sound, my music is still cut-off.

*Suggestions for improvement:

- The Scout launcher's music player should display the song's cover image through the system's Music player.

• New issue on newest (20220309): The Steering Wheel Control button cannot switch songs while on the home page (Map display), but when opening any application, it switches songs normally. The previous version did not have this problem.

• @Khang Tran I am from Scout team.  Thanks for reporting the issue.  This is not normal behavior from regular OTA update.  If you could give more information below I could ask our engineer look into the issue - 

Do you remember the version/condition before the OTA update a few days ago - e.g. did you get a firmware/flash from Dasaita? or it was the software/firmware that come with the unit?

• @Scout Support Before that I used the version (20220221) and the Steering Wheel button was still working properly, but the map build in this version is having an audio cut-off error while in navigation mode. Then I received the new update version (20220308) from Dasaita, I updated it directly by USB and since then the Steering Wheel button no longer switches songs. When you press switch, it repeats the current song. But the cut-off sound has been fixed perfectly.Talking a bit more about this issue is that while on the homepage (Launcher Map), the Steering Wheel button cannot switch songs. But when open any application, the Steering Wheel button works normally. Happens only while on the map homepage.