Questions regarding my new Vivid 10 for my 2015 Camry.

• Greetings all!

Just a few questions. From all appearances, my radio was brand new. However, when I first put my vivid into my car and powered it on, I never had the Vivid first time setup. Also, it started playing a local music file of an acoustic version of Hotel California? There were a few local files on it. It also sounded fantasssstic. Unfortunately, the wifi wasnt turning on so I performed a factory reset. After the reset, those local music files were gone, and I assume my equalizer was reset as the sound wasn't nearly as good. Do these song files come on the radio by default? Is there way I could get back to that state?

Additionally, does anyone know if there is a way to get the WideVine DRM level to 1? Without level one, all paid streaming apps are locked to 480p. Is there anyway to resolve this?

Lastly, is there anyway to customize what is shown inside of the main screen? I know you can change it to 'Cards' but I was wondering if you could further edit these screens? Like adding Android Widgets.