I've run out of patience with Dasaita support. How do I return my head unit?

• @Quick Yuan 

I'm not happy with my Dasaita head unit. There's no cable to connect to my factory JBL sound system, and no cable to connect to car USB socket. I've mailed office@dasiata.com dozens of times. Sometimes you've answered. You've supplied me with replacement cables, but they don't fit.

I've run out of patience and I'd like to return my head unit.  I've sent an email, but you haven't responded.

• hi 

sorry about the problem . the USB adapter come with the package . can check again package . if not found ,I can sen one to you 

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-usb-adapter-connector-usbzjx002-for-toyota-camry-oem-keep-original-usb-function-car-radio-gps-audio?_pos=1&_psq=USB&_ss=e&_v=1.0

• That looks exactly like the one you've already sent me. It doesn't fit. I've informed you several times. We keep on going round in circles.  The other issue is connection to my factory fitted JBL sound system. I've lost patience with this. 

Please, how do I return my unit?

• @Mr Pink for toyota only has one size USB adapter , maybe your connect to the wrong one ?

please contact the vendor for return details 

• No, I've taken the dashboard apart several times to check. It does not fit.

Dasaita are the vendor - I bought it direct from you. Order number SP-DA1215. I've emailed office@dasaita.com, but no response :(

• @Mr Pink just got the feedback 

I think you are using the wong cable  , please check the cable NO 6 

• I have reverted to the factory head unit. I am no longer interested in trying different cables etc. The cable you supplied for USB does not fit, nor does the cable for connection to the JBL sound system.

Again, I wish to return my unit. You still haven't answered my email.

• @Quick Yuan I wish to return my unit.  Please answer my emails.

• I too am at that point - I have tried for 3 months to get support - something as basic as getting bluetooth to work, but its been an absolute horrible experience so far. :(

• @Quick Yuan Again, I wish to return my head unit. Please provide me with a returns number so I can proceed.

• It's a shame - the hardware Dasaita produce is actually OK, but just horribly let down by this lack of after-sales service and ignoring their paying customers.  @Quick Yuan once again, I want to return my head unit for a refund. Please provide me with a returns number so I can proceed.

• @Quick Yuan This is a terrible way to treat your customers. I spent my hard earned money on your product with the faith that you would stick to your promises :(

• @Quick Yuan I hope you enjoy all the bad write-ups I'm giving Dasaita. Every day you ignore me, I find another forum to post my negative experience on. 

• Nice to see the Dasaita website has been updated.  I see it now says this:

Satisfied or Refunded *bullshit*

I'm not satisfied. Please refund my money :(

• When I bought, i found an issue with canbus. Contact support via AliExpress chat, send immediately new canbus + new extra cable set (unused). Also for me issue with USB cable just because in my Toyota USB cable are in nav (so, demount also nav and recovery from here). So, good experience here. Just some (more) issue with firmware in last period (eg Bluetooth issue). And now I'm on 11, hope in next release but cannot know if is in eta, nor a topic to send feedback and bug for specific firmware... This is a bit sadness, imho. Anyway, dasaita remain a good product.

• @Salvatore Noschese great that you had good response.  I haven't, and I want a refund.  As the Dasaita website clearly says "Satisfied or Refunded".

• Hi, Mr Pink

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• Hi @Dasaita Official. Thanks finally for your response. I tried to respond to your message, but when I press 'submit' it takes me to a shopify login prompt, which I can't login to.

You asked for my order number and the probem. If you scroll up on this thread you will find both.

Problem: No connection to factory USB socket, and incorrect connection to JBL audio.

Order No: SP-DA1215

Email: Check the order number and you will find it.

Please process my request for a refund. 

• @Dasaita Official  Can you confirm you have recieved the details OK and you are processing my refund?

• @Dasaita Official still waiting for your reply.  You haven't replied by email either :(

In your message to me you said "Pls reply us ASAP".  Please can you do the same?!  It's been a week since my response, and I'm still waiting for my return to be processed.

• 1 / 2