Bluetooth issues?. Check this out.

• Dasaita is aware of some issues related with Bluetooth and has been forcing developers to correct it.

Take in mind that it implied lot of hardware testing....but it seems to be a softwsre issue.

Yesterday a new update has been released for the stock GUI :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvpennxur83shk5/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220329%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%E4%B8%93%E7%94%A8%E5%8C%85%29.zip?dl=0

Please try it and comment If the issue is solved.

Vivid and scout customizations will follow up this developing once confirmed that the issue is solved....

• I will give it a try today.

• I'll test it, thank you 👍

• Bingo!!! Thank you for your effort in solving the issue.

• No issues for me, bluetooth is working fine. Only my issuse https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/44172/increase-bluetooth-volume is left.

• For which model? Is it for PX6 Max10? Sorry i am not so great at understanding the differences for the firmwares and models...

I have a lot of blutooth problems. So if this works it would be great.

• It is for Dasaita PX6 units....

Overall with the fsc-bw124 Bluetooth chipset

• The bluetooth seems to be discovered. But still i have to reboot for android auto to start automaticly when i start the car. Even if bluetooth os activated in phone and on the Headunit.

In max10 i still cant see my phone contacts from the contactsbook.  

So they still have to fix alot or i am doing something wrong.

• Will this fix the issue I'm having with WQ_RF210 module, where occasionally on resume from sleep it will not find or connect to any bluetooth devices?

• @gray corgi i think it addresses sole.bt issues but check by yourself your particular issue with this upgrade and tell if the issue is solved or not to check with dasaita

• Issue where BT (Android Settings) says connected but does not show connected on phone still remains an issue. I can however manually disconnect phone, where I couldn't before this latest update. BT module on my unit is WQ_RF210

• Hi, Iker Gomez

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• Bluetooth is worse on HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220412) [android 10] version with WQ_RF210 module for me.  75% or more of the time after turning on car, it will refuse to connect to phone.  Nothing happens when I tell it to connect, and if I initiate connection from phone it takes forever and then times out.

Only good version so far is the public [android 10] firmware with HCT interface.  This issue almost never happens on those versions, definitely less than 5% of the time.  I am back to using (PX6 android 10) HCT7_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211009)升级包.zip

• @Dasaita Official PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Bluetooth issues remain. Many here have updated using each version of each ROM since January with no success.

The issue clearly has something to do with the power down cycle. Here are the symptoms:

Note - Successfully Bluetooth pairing of the phone to the headunit had taken place.

- When turn off the vehicle and the headunit powers down, the Bluetooth module remains connected to the phone for roughly 10 seconds. This can be determined by accessing the phone's Bluetooth menu and watching the connection status in realtime (states "connected for calls and audio").

- When turning the vehicle back on after 10 seconds the PHONE will not see the headunit to connect BUT... the HEADUNIT states the phone is connected. At this point you either have to restart the vehicle power (no need to leave off for 10 seconds, it just needs to power down) OR you can disconnect manually from headunit Bluetooth system settings menu. After manual disconnect occurs the headunit will autoconnect to the phone successfully.

All of this points to an issue with how the system is managing the power down and up of the Bluetooth module. If this were a hardware issue Bluetooth wouldn't connect so consistently using what I just described above.

Please give this issue urgent priority, as this has created a great annoyance with using my PX6 unit. Bluetooth is really important. Thank you!

• @Iron Beast i have talked to Dasaita about this. They are aware of this.... It seems that issues are being solved for A11 on the following vivid ota (beware that is Android 11. Don't use it is you are on Android 10)...now it is currently being tested by dasaita team and they told me that seems to be ok...please check it and comment your impressions....

This issue addresses the bt disconnections and internal name changing for both fsc-bw124 & WQ_RF210...that affected as well to zlink.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220413%29.zip?dl=0

Dasaita told me as well that they are pushing developers to address all the issues as soon as possible and thank you for all your patience.

• @Iker Gomez Thanks for the update. Be aware that I was able to install the Max10 public firmware from November (suggested in the Vivid ROM thread on XDA forum) and that solves the Bluetooth issues. After some discussion it seems most of these issues were caused by a previous install of the Scout 10 ROM. Flushing that out by using the Public ROM seems to allow the newer ROMs to be loaded. If you could suggest investigation of the Scout 10 ROM please do, as this may be the root cause not the newer Vivid and Max10 ROMs. Thanks again

BTW - The Scout ROM seems to rename and assign random PIN to BT. That ROM image would be more appealing if that ROM didn't actively manage BT.

• I just updated my MAX6 with the WQ_RF210 bluetooth to Android 11 with the 20220413 IMG file from the updating thread.  Then I flashed the HCT8 Android 11 public firmware 20220412 from bootloader.

So far, bluetooth is working great for me.  It is connecting faster than it ever did on Android 10.  I turned my car off and back on a few times and it has reconnected every time.  Will report back if any issues.

Well, nevermind on that.  Went for a drive and the unit thought it was connected to bluetooth but it wasn't.  I guess that makes sense since the purported fix for that specific problem has not made it to Android 11 yet according to Dasaita.

• @Iker Gomez I have installed recently a Vivid 11 for Toyota CHR and cannot pair my cellular. They cannot find each other.

I tried BT chips  fsc-bw124 & WQ_RF210 but didn't work.

What can i test?

Thanks

• @Jose Gonzalez Pareja what is the chip that originally was set up?

What build of software (post a picture of your software unit details) do you have installed?

• This issue is still ongoing.. any resolution in sight @Dasaita Official ? WIth the latest vivid 11 I still have the exact issue iron beast describes. 

• 1 / 2