Volume to loud.

• After installing my head unit, on the lowest setting for the volume it is still pretty loud.  I am unable to figure out how to adjust the volume settings. 

• @Brian Wright go to

Settings>factory settings (password 126) and you will find a tab for volume settings (system/Bluetooth/...) ... Adjust the system volume to a lower level

• @Iker Gomez first, thank you for replying to my question. Second so you can see in the picture I believe I'm in the right area. If so, I've tried adjusting the radio and the system and it still seems pretty loud. 

• System is on level 12 and radio is on zero???

I think zero will imply no sound coming from.radio app.

And 12 for system can be lowered ..

Remember that for the changes take effect you must apply and reboot your unit

• I put Radio at zero and I did system volume At zero, I  saved and reboot the system still way too loud at the lowest setting. Put system volume back to 12 because there was no changes and I took this picture. 

how do I get into engineering mode do you know?

Also I'm getting a little discouraged with this because no one from the company is reaching out. 

• @Brian Wright it is strange... Have you tried with the latest ROM for your android version?

Does your car have amplifier? If so....is connected to the car by using the preamplifier cables and not the amplified ones (for non amplified car audio). Do you have canbus? Is correctly configured in factory settings (send a photo)

Have you tried with the equalizer?

• @Iker Gomez it's a 2009 Toyota Tacoma with the JBL speaker package from the factory so I'm assuming it does have an factory amplifier. 

yes it does have a canbus.  I'm not sure if it's the correct settings for the canbus. I am just going off someone's settings that they recommended. If you know the proper settings please let me know. I will add a picture of the current canbus settings. 

when it comes to adjusting the equalizer it works but it doesn't adjust the volume in that matter. 

• On type1 specifies Prado....do you have a specific option for Tacoma? If so try it

Additionally, On the canbus settings, it seems you have a volume setting there ...does the setting allows to put a negative volume? If so...try as you probably are modifying there your amplifier gain....

• @Brian Wright Agree.  Once you buy their product they really aren't interested in tech support.  Have you found a way to fix your issue.  I'm having the exact same problem.  

• @Brian Wright The correct setting is located in the "other" section

• @C P The setting is located in "Other" has to do with decibles or increment I cant 100% recall

• I followed this thread as I was having same issue. Logged into Facoty settings with 126 and went to "Other" scrolled to Amp setting which was set to 0db and moved it to the lowest setting -15db and that seems to have made a big difference. Thanks to this thread for the help.

Next solve - can you make the pop up climate display color blue instead of orange?