Fixed black screen.

• Now when I reset the factory some red letters have come out, let's see if you know how to remove them.

Thank you.

• You have to install the dasaita MCU upgrade to remove those letters.

Would you mind to explain us how did you get you unit alive? 

• I did exactly what you told me, although it took me more than a week to get it.

I put the 2 files, the DMCU.IMG and the DMCU.EXT, in the pen and based on trying until it grabbed and the Recovery came out.

• I had the MCU 3.78.1 I have updated it again but those letters have not gone away. I would still have to insert a previous version. You tell me.

Tendría que insertar una versión anterior.

Dígame usted.

• I can give you a way of removing that annoying message....the message is due to the MCU you installed previously did not matched with the manufacturer....but now that you have reinstalled a dasaita MCU file...the.message should be removed.

I read that you must to force the update more times until the message be removed....would you mind to update again (up to two times) the MCU with the same HA_3.78 and check if the message disappeared?

If after this the message still there then install the following app into your headunit, run it and reboot

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijmf13