Firmware not detected

• Hi, I have the problems tied to bluetooth and wifi not working as well as the timezone stuck on China. I'm trying to install the update corresponding to my version but the device does not recognize any update and switches to the music app when the usb is connected. I tried another update for another version and it is detected. Whats wrong? Thanks

my version : rk3566 android 11

• @Sylvain Grenier did you uncompressed the file?

The final file must be an update.zip file that must be copied into the root folder of your USB drive.

If not detected the firmware go to settings and dig into check system updates....

• @Iker Gomez Alright I was able to install the update, it fixed the Timezone issue but it seems like the bluetotth and wifi issue is still happening. I'm hoping for another update soon! Thanks for your help my friend!

• @Sylvain Grenier as far as I know Bluetooth/WIFI Issues are now solved...

Can you explain a little bit more about your existing issue?

• @Iker Gomez For me it looks like it is not solved. The update definitely made its better, before it was only connecting 1 out of 6 times, now its connecting 2 out of 3 times. Its the exact thing that is happening, not detecting bluetooth/wifi. I used to be able to restart it and try to get a connection, but now when it doesnt connect, i can try as long as I want it does not find anything. Tried it on multiple phones to see if my Iphone 13 was the problem, apparently it is not. I realized that it seems to happen mostly in the morning, maybe an issue connected to the clock somehow? The timezone as been fonctionning now.

thank you

• @Sylvain Grenier what is your BT module?

Check in factory settings.