Door open overlay only shows on screen for a few seconds and disappears... (Safety issue)

• I noticed the "open door overlay" only appears on the screen for a few seconds if you open or shut the doors then. Is there a setting for this overlay to stay on the screen until the doors are shut?

This beheavior can lead to a dangarous situation. For example, I ran this test, I open the rear door and left it open, the overlay showed on the screen for a few seconds and dissapear, then I started driving, there was no indication on the Dasaita screen I was driving with the rear door opened.

I believe the overlay should be displayed on the screen at all times until all doors are shut, if any door is still open the graph overlay should still show on the screen.

The door overlay warning should be a safety feature but with the current beheavior it's actually not safe.

Let me know if you need a video and I will upload it as well.

• @Zeek World 

In my opinion, this overlay should be able to set the time or turn it off completely. For me personally, it bothers and I would prefer to turn it off because I have such information about the door on the driver's desktop.

Best regards

• Agree, on or off options but not the way is currently inplementing because it defeats the purpose of being a safety feature if it shows up and deseapears when doors are still open.