Problems Mazda 6 Atenza (2014)

• Hello. Yesterday I installed my Dasaita PX6 radio in my Mazda 6 Atenza (2014), with Bose equipment and standard rear camera.
    I connected all the wiring and it turns out that the steering wheel controls and the rear camera did not work. I made a mistake when entering the Factory Reset for the canbus issue and reset the factory equipment, which put the canbus in none.
    I entered the configuration and put the model 14 MAZDA&CX-5 (simple). With this the controls on the steering wheel already work for me, but the rear camera and the parking sensors still don't work. I also don't know if the Bose equipment is active, since in this configuration it doesn't put any amplifier, which I have seen in other brands.
    Let's see if someone who has it configured and working can tell me the parameters of the canbus and tell me why the rear camera and the sensors are not activated.
    Attached pictures.
    Thank you

1652002778613 1652002778655 1652002778676 Canbus Mazda Atenza 2015

• @Oscar Jerez go to others section on factory settings and you will find an option for enabling the reverse camera.