Bluetooth does not work properly 

• @Jaime Sánchez I changed my Bluetooth setting in extra settings to SDIO-AUTO from the WQ_RF210 and it stopped the problem. I read this solution on this site from another user as not to take credit for it but to pass it along to help others as it has helped me. 

• @Em D thanks for the information. I've tried it and it doesn't work. If I change to SDIO-AUTO, the bluetooth does not work and the mobile cannot find it. Only bluetooth works with WQ_RF210 but with the connection problems already mentioned.

• For all those who have had the error that they cannot connect to the bluetooth of the DASAITA updated to VIVID ANDROID 11, I explain what it has done to me to recover it
    You have to go to the following route:

1) SETTINGS > car > factory settings

2) Enter the password "126" and enter the menu with tabs

3) In the 1st screen that appears, APP, there is a 1st option called "BT" (bluetooth)

4) Display the "BT" options and choose the "WQ_RF210" option

5) You give APPLY, and EXIT...

6) when the system reboots, try to go to BLUETOOTH and it will appear again to select CAR-KIT and the apple carplay also, on iphone, it will appear to be selected.

• No, this does not help

in my px6 max 11 (for Mazda cx5) this is already set. I Upgraded the system to HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608) but same issue: sometimes (not always), the Bluetooth connection doesn't work by itself (device Samsung s20, latest Firmware) because the radio shows my device already as connected from the last time and so my phone has no chance to initiate the connection.. only Radio restart helps... but I like the radio to go only in quick Standby for shorter Startup time

• Looking around in the forum, it looks like the bluetooth problem has been around for over a year. Seems like there is an issue with the WQ_RF210 chip. Not sure what's going on with the NAV.

Do they have a fix yet?

Mark

• I think the issue is related to the system software that doesn't allow to toggle Bluetooth on/off. If that would be possible it would be easy to work around with IFTTT app ....

• Any fix for the bluetooth issue? Over a year old...

Can Dasaita reproduce the issue and fix it for once?

• @Zeek World

year and a half with the same problem and no solution. 

Sometimes I think about going back to MCU 3.75, maybe that is the source of the problem and not the rom.

• 2 / 2