PX6, MAX10, update error 21 all the time

• Hi,

i have rk3399, px6, max 10 device running on android 10 and when trying to update firmware to latest version, I always end with error 21, wrong footer, signature verification failure (see attached photo). I know that error 21 is related to corrupted file or similar but I tried many times different OTAs and it's always the same. Any tip how to fix that?error21

• Restore from Factory and then update, I suppose it will work for you.

• @martin sofiyanski 

Check that you do not have any pendrive in the USB ports.

I remember that it always gave me an error when updating. I realized that if I removed the music pendrive that I had in another USB port, it allowed me to update without a problem.

• No sé si solucionaste el problema. Como te indica el compañero hay que quitar los USB que tengas conectados. Pero tambien descomprimir el fichero que descargas de la actualización no vale descargar y copiar en el USB, hay que decomprimir y unicamente meter el fichero update que viene comprimido. Un saludo.

• Determined that this issue is directly related to the USB Thumb Drive used. If you use a good quality large capacity thumb drive this problem does not occur. You can also use the MicroSD card using a good brand such as SanDisk or Samsung.

• @Alf Red updating b to means of  microsd card lasts long time to succeed...it is better the USB port