PX6 Android 11 upgrade failed

• Hi, I tried to upgrade to android 11 following the video and the flashing process failed with IDB download failed and now stuck in flashing mode (black screen) with touch button lights on. I cannot get out of this no matter if I hold reset buttons for how long. and PC cannot recognize device via USB (device descriptor failure).

How can I do now?

• @Lewis C where did you get the A11 full image? The links were removed several weeks ago.

• @Lewis C do you ever get this fixed? I have the same problem

• use other computer and/or other USB.

being under flashing mode...if you can override the "failed IDB download"...the flashing will succeed and autimatically exit from flasing mode

• hello i upgrade my px6 max 10 unite and i download both files mtch and the vivd 11 version and after installetion was complete i got stock n the logo just flashing them i when to the recovery mode n now i have just a black screen on the screen mode i took the power off from the unite to reset it go back into the recovery mode n i just get a black screen how can dasaita will be able to replace my unite?

• @julio del carpio we're you able to resolve your issue I did an update from Android 10 to 11 and now I am unble to get the recovery screen to reset the unit... Please help

• apareceu-me esta mensagem no meu dasaita px6 max 10 e não sei o que fazer,alguém me pode ajudar? ,é esta mensagem ; developer warning for package ´´com.android.systemui`` failed to post notification on channel DSK``see log for more details``