External TPMS not working

• I purchased the external TPMS sensors for my headunit when I bought it.  I just got around to getting them installed.  I open the TPMS app and I get no data at all.  I do have the receiver plugged into to one of the USB ports on the back, but get no readings.  My box has a SKU on it of TAIYA04.  I have selected option 4 in my car settings but I get no readings.  

What do I need to do to get this expensive accessory working?  I did have torque installed on my headunit and it was automatically turning on when I plugged the USB receiver in, however I uninstalled it and I'm still not getting any readings at all in the TPMS app that came with my headunit. 

Thanks,

Brandon

• @Dasaita Official@Dasaita team anything?  I'd like to get this working.  If I can't I'll have to request a full refund and return it.

• @Brandon Shiers You are much better off doing a charge back via your credit card because Dasaita will not refund you. I have been trying for months but Dasaita just ignore you.

Dasaita sucks :(

• @Brandon Shiers Try contacting via email office@dasaita.com you usually get a response within 24 hours :-)

• @Geoff Patchett I'll give that a go and see what happens.