IGO Primo Navigation. VIVID 11 Android 11.

• hi 

Anyone have same issue as mine? The IGO Primo Navigation come with unit does not annouce street name when giving guidance. Anyone know how to make it works?

• @TK Zhang as occur on all the navigation applications...it depends on the voice you selected. There are voices that can make text to speech (that they readstreet names and particular cities/towns) and other not.

Check on the voice selection if there are voices with such feature or not.

Anyway...the igo software that usually comes with the unit....is a "demo" for gps features trial purposes and it is not supported by Dasaita. You can always change it to your preferred navigation app available on the play store

• @Iker Gomez THANKS.  NOT VOICE SELECTION CAN ANNOUNCE STREET NAME.

• The best option is to uninstall the application that comes from the factory and reinstall it from the PlayStore, once this is done you have a 7-day trial, during which time you have the option to buy the licenses corresponding to the maps of your region; the licenses you buy (map of South America and TTS Engine Package), did not exceed €20 and with future free updates. IGO NAVIGATION works very well on my unit.

• @TK Zhang I had this problem. You need to anable a text to speech engine in the android settings. You may have to load the engine first and the language. I have this working fine on all my android devices by doing this, but I could not get it to work by just using a TTS voice