Mitsubishi Lancer Dasaita HCT-PX30 (Rockchip RK3326) [RCA/LINE & SUB Outputs Not Working]

• Hi,

I tried to connect my sub-woofer amp to my Dasaita headunit but the RCA/LINE outputs (which are labelled in english "FRONT L OUT" and "FRONT R OUT") have extremely weak signals. I also tried using the SUB wire (which is a green female RCA connector) but it was exactly the same and was too weak.

I then checked these output connectors by connecting my oscilloscope and having a look what was going on, and they were only at ~300mV which is ridiculously low.

Why are they so weak and how can I increase them. Is there a setting in the Android menu I can change perhaps or is there a hardware modification I can do on the circuit board?

The only next solution would be for me to splice into the front left and front right speakers, but I really don't want to go splicing wires and then have to deal with the sub then 'popping' everytime I go to start the car. I'd rather have the headunit drive the outputs correctly.

Thanks.