Android Auto Google assistant volume G12

• I've got an issue I can't quite figure out. When using Android Auto the Google Assistant and navigation voice volume are too low.

Jeep Gladiator, G12, 20240322 firmware, MCU 4.11 

I've tried adjusting the various volume settings under Factory Settings (Bluetooth, System, etc) with no success. 

• Other Android Auto systems I've used adjust the volume of assistant separately from music etc. using the normal volume control when assistant is speaking.

On the G12 when assistant is speaking if I turn the volume up to hear it, the music that comes back is way too loud. 

Please add the ability to use the volume to adjust the assistant/music independently.

• @Jeff Johnson @Gavin Swanson We are wondering if you could send us video so that we could forwarded to the software engineer to diagnose if there is bug or other issue.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• The latest firmware 20240513 resolves this issue. Thanks @Support Dasaita! My home screen widgets disappeared when upgrading, but I didn't really use those anyway. The sound issue is fixed.

• @Jeff Johnson,You can put the Widgets that have disappeared, the same thing happened to me and I already solved it.

If you hold down the screen with your finger, you get the option to add Widgets, you look at them and put them in.

I hope it works for you. aid.