Warning before you buy a Dasaita head unit

• Dasaita promise a money back guarantee if you're not happy with their head units.

They don't honor it. They might answer one or two of your emails and maybe even send you a random cable to 'fix' the problem, but if you ask for a refund they ignore you :(

Very poor, especially for the price you pay. I'm left with a useless €500 unit that won't connect to my car properly.  I've emailed dozens of times and posted here in the forums asking for a refund but always get ignored.

Dasiata sucks :(

• Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and alert us to a possible problem with your order.
    We value our customer and would like to look into this issue with the related department. Could you please contact Dasaita customer service team via office@dasaita.com and provide additional information(Order number, SKU, video, pictures etc.) so that we could make things right?

Don't worry, we are a responsible company and sincerely interested in resolving any issues with you.

• @Mr Pink Hello, Could you keep us informed of the evolution of this problem. We are much in the same case. Thanks.