Mazda Animated Logo

• After updating my MAX10 PX6 Android 10, my unit no longer shows the Mazda logo at startup, in factory settings there are three options, two of which are android and one is the car icon, but the latter does not work and I would think that is the one that allows customization according to the car brand, who can provide me with an appropriate file to load from Mazda? Thanks.

• In the same situation, updated with HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824) and I lost my Nissan bootup animation.

• Hello. @The Elite  ; you have to see the positive side when something is lost; Well, it turns out that now we have the freedom to choose the logo of the brand of our car in different styles, just search the web and choose the ones that most attract our attention, the process consists of downloading the logos in .PNG format and good resolution (1280X720 that of our unit) and copy them to the unit's memory, in my case in a USB create a folder named Logos Mazda, copy the folder and paste it into the unit's Flash memory; Once this step is done, go to factory configuration (key 126)/Car Logo/Customer, in Customer it gives the option to search for the different existing folders within which you are going to choose, in my case Mazda Logo and click on the image that you want to use, click on apply and reboot the machine. You can do this process as many times as you want until you are satisfied with the Logo, I left my folder with six images, that is; I have six chances to change my boot logo.

As an off topic, the update made Zlink connect very quickly.

All the best.

Edit: You can choose between animated or fixed image.

• @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros 

Welcome. And can I upload a logo with a higher resolution? Thank you for your reply :)

• Hello @Karol Karol ;it is recommended that it be the same resolution as the screen.
    Greetings.

I understand but I find only with a higher resolution. And how are the logos but in EPS format?

Or maybe it is possible to add more new widgets to HA3? Because there is a terribly poor :) Maybe there are some possibilities? I will be grateful for your help and thank you very much in advance :) Best regards

• @Karol Karol, What you have to do is simply search for logos of your car brand on the web in .PNG format, the logos available for download show the measurements, but I repeat, the ideal is that they are 1280X720, you can download some photos with different measurements and try , I carried out that procedure and began to discard the ones that did not fit or I did not like. The important thing is that the image to be downloaded is in jpg or png format, I downloaded six images and now I can vary, it's great.
    Cheers

If you already have some in high resolution, try.

And this EPS format? Because there are also logos

• Here you are some car logos that can you feel "familiar" that i "found over there"...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ZCGn2dCkEQFIaOSw-H-hG4nOH3_7UvR/view?usp=drivesdk

• Hello. I downloaded the logo, created a folder and placed the logo there. Then I went into the factory settings, 126, chose custom, confirmed and the radio restarted about itself. It's already cool with the logo of my car. But now again the equipment starts without the car logo. It launches quickly and that's cool, but right away with the home screen, not the start screen with the logo. What do you need to set to start with the logo? Installed the latest rom HA3. Thank you for your help

• @Karol Karol I don't understand well. When applying the custom.logo it shows on boot only the first boot after application and subsequent boots it does not appear?

• It is just as you described it. The equipment starts immediately as I start the car and from the main side. No logo

• @Iker Gomez 

And what do you think of this logo?

And this morning I had such a case that suddenly while driving  Dasaita turned offOnly  the buttons on the side were lit. As if it were resetting. I had to stop and restart. Did you have such a caseIker?

• Hello @Karol Karol; it's strange, I downloaded six images and they work perfectly with the procedure described.

Hello and thank you for your reply. I did as in the hints. And in fact, the first reboot of the equipment after leaving the canbus shows the logo only then the equipment starts almost immediately. I practically start the car and immediately have the image in the equipment. Maybe I have a bad start of Dasait equipment? Earlier I had as briefly stood off the car is the equipment started as now, quickly. And as long as the car started slower and with a logoJosé.

• Download some images in .PNG format for booting with the Mazda logo.

https://clipchamp.com/watch/FsB7Er56Vca

• https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1uAgZxKEiWqC8SmbuER-jhU9d3WWkcbbv&export=download

Welcome

I have and are already located in the hardware, my toyota logo folder