Vivid11 with Galaxy S22 - not able to connect to android auto with usb or wireless

• Brand new vivid11 and I have a galaxy s22. I cannot connect to android auto via the USB or wireless. zlink will not connect to anything. The system does see the phone via bluetooth. Is there something special I need to turn on the head unit so that it can connect through android auto? Almost feels like I haven't turned on a setting somewhere. 

I have already reinstalled vivid11 and also made sure MCU and firmware are up to date. 

• Del s22 vete a aplicaciones, Android Auto y desistala todas las actualizaciones, borra cache y datos y despues Actualizalo.

En Dasaita borra cache y datos de Zlink una vez echo prueba a ver si conecta, tardara un poco.

• I have a S22 Plus and if I remember right, I first connected Android Auto via USB cable, then unplugged it and reconnected wirelessly.

It does work, I use the S22 plus with Android Auto on Vivid 11 everyday.

• @Willian Ortega most recent updates include new versions of ZLINK in which Android Auto or Carplay have dedicated icon to be launched....in my case (S10plus) worked like a charm

• @Willian Ortega Hi there, we are wondering if you have updated the new firmware and please let us know if the S22 Android auto can worked or not.

• @Zeek World Hi there, we are wondering if you have updated the new firmware and please let us know if the S22 Android auto can worked or not.

• @Juan Perez Hi there, we are wondering if you have updated the new firmware and please let us know if the S22 Android auto can worked or not.