Canbus Issues 2014 Toyota Corolla , PX6 MAX 10, NO SOUND, NO REVERSE CAM!

• Okay People, 

Here's the dealio.. 

I purchased the HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD. It has been AMAZING! Until Last night I hopped in and It was stuck in Bootloop REcovery Mode.

I

I tried all the reset procedures, cleared the cache and finally got in but no sound came out of the unit and no SWC worked.. so I took a few pics to show the exact firmware I was using.

This was my original firmware when everything was working.. 

I Did all the reset procedures to make everything boot into Android but, none of my sound was working except the sound of the touches on the screen. 

So, I navigated to the FIRMWARE FILE Download Sections here in the Forums and thought maybe I needed to reflash the firmware maybe the latest updated firmware. HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20221111) which is currently installed and now it boots into Android looks a little different. 

I still have no sound , the steering wheel controls wont register, the customized EQ settings for the DSP are gone. 

THIS IS THE WAY IT USED TO LOOK! 

The canbus CB004 unit isnt showing vehicle info like (Door Ajar, Climate, ect. ) Also, No rearview camera fuction at all. 

It used to have all these extra functions specific to my 2014 Toyota Corolla W/O JBL

My gut feeling is that I am missing something to do with a custom canbus firmware or extra APKs I need to load perhaps?
    I'm not sure what an MTU / DMCU file does ... maybe I need one of those?

I really need help with this 

I Made A Video Explaining the whole thing. 

if your able to help me, I would really appriciate it! 

• @David Anderson your main issue is related to a bad canvus selection.

On factory settings > canbus select by cambus manufacturer (simple) and then your car model (or similar model but same brand). Probably once selecting the canbus you can see options related to amplifier. Deactivate amplifier if checked (as you pointed that your model has no JBL amplifier).

• And now it's doing it again and I changed nothing.. 
    I woke up this morning and Instead of the Android 10 OS greeting me I had the recovery screen and 
    my heart sank again. Sure as heck, Nothing relating to canbus was working again.. I'm getting so frustrated on this radio. I want to believe that this is a good brand and I  didn't waste money but now, I'm just not sure... I even ordered a replacement canbus and still wont work CB-004

HELP!!

• I got the same problem unit go on but no sound no camera at first it worked but after update no sound no camara also lost the door opening popup any one got this firmware update

• @cleo cleonise this update everything worked build 20221110 i got Max 10 for Toyota chr

• I had 2 different radio both with the same problem, so i thought i'll buy a new canbus  and tried it and you know what the sound and everything did work Again it Deen when you dont het sound your canbus broke somehow with the new one everything worked like old for me