Intermittent sound Spotify or any music app in CarPlay.

• I have to create several threads on the same topic in order to get Dasaita's attention and get help, I have read about issues related to Spotify and its choppy sound using CarPlay, the Spotify team has done the corresponding thing by improving their software to solve this drawback; but with everything I have experienced Spotify is not responsible, the solution must be between Zlink and the I Phone, the playback of Spotify using the bluetooth application is flawless, while using CarPlay through Zlink is a disaster, perhaps it will exist conflict between WiFi and bluetooth, when the connection is established through Zlink which is fast, I check the bluetooth on my I Phone 7 and it appears disconnected, now well; If I force to connect the bluetooth to the unit, the WiFi of the I Phone disconnects from the Android network and the Zlink app stops working. I leave these experiences in order to help the Dasaita team and that they be the ones to find the solution once and for all.

• Acabo de instalar mi dasaita en el toyota chr y tengo el mismo problema de los cortes con spotify. Has podido solucionarlo?

• @Sergio Guerra me respondo a mi mismo. He actualizado el iphone, he cambiado las preferencias de spotify, borrado la cache de la app y reiniciado el teléfono. Lo he probado durante el día de hoy, y no ha vuelto a hacer los cortecitos que hizo ayer. 

• Hola @Sergio Guerra , que bien; me podrías por favor indicar que I Phone tienes y que configuraciones dejaste en la app spotify?. Gracias.

• @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros dentro de configuración de spotify, en calidad de audio, desmarqué la opción de ajustar la calidad automáticamente. En configuración tambien, ir a almacenamiento y borrar la caché. Y por ultimo en configuración>coche>marcar las dos casillas.

• @Sergio Guerra muchas gracias por tu información; probaré y te iré contando. Un abrazo.

• @Jose, ¿dónde se realizó el último paso? ¿No veo configuraciones en Spotify?

• @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros dónde se realizó el último paso? ¿No veo configuraciones en Spotify?