Toyota C-HR - PX6 - Max11 - Vivid11 - Air Conditioner on screen info always shows max air front air-vents

• Hi, 
    I installed Dasaita PX6 Max11 and Vivid11 on a Toryota C-HR my2018.
    When I change something using physical button about air conditioner the panel is shown on the screen but the air direction (top, front, bottom/feet) indicator is stucked at max defrost for front windscreen.

Attached a picture:

• ciao e scusa l'off topic, che app per radio stai usando?

grazie

• @Edoardo Edo per ora quella di default ma non so o molto soddisfatto.

Tu?

• @Stefano Introini sul forum mi hanno consigliato NavRadio+, la sto usando da un paio di giorni ed è veramente ottima, c'è la versione basic gratuita e la versione a pagamento che ha un'infinità di opzioni, provala!

• Oltre a qui e gruppo facebook "Infotainment Android Dasaita PX5 PX6 Toyota Auris, C-HR, Corolla e RAV4", conosci altre community dove si parla di Dasaita?

• @Stefano Introini non so se vado contro il regolamento, ma qui:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/dasaita-latest-mcu-and-updates-for-rockchip-cpu-platform-stereos.3575155/

• Back to the original post: how to track this bug?
    Or is it possible to do not show these information on the screen?

• @Stefano Introini non credo sia un bug, quando premi il pulsante dell'aria per il parabrezza, in automatico va al massimo per spannare in minor tempo possibile. credo sia un'impostazione standard.

anche il mio è impostato come il tuo

• @Edoardo Edo il fatto è che io non premuto quel pulsante sul controllo fisico del climatizzatore.
    Altrimenti non mi "lamenterei" che viene mostrato qualcosa se sono io a aver premuto :)

English:
    the issue is that I did not activate any windscreen feature on the climate control. 
    The on screen panel always shows that the windscreen defrosting is always active but is not true.

Also sometimes the onscreen panel appears without touching anything.

• @Stefano Introini, I noticed the same with Max defrost always diplayed on my C-hr; with no solution.

Regarding the onscreen panel that appears without touching anything, I think it only happens when Climate Control is on Auto Mod.
    In this mod, Air outlets and fan speed are automatically adjusted.
    Each time an adjustement is made, the onscreen pops-up. 

• @Julien B 
    Regarding the onscreen panel that appears without touching anything, I think it only happens when Climate Control is on Auto Mod.
    In this mod, Air outlets and fan speed are automatically adjusted.
    Each time an adjustement is made, the onscreen pops-up. 

Nice finding!!!

• Then there is still the issue that front side defrost is always activated in the on-screen info panel even if is not really active.

• @Mcgyver83 We want to confirm if you mean that though you have not turn on the auto mode, the climate control screen will show on the screen and the data is not indentical with which on the dashboard. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Thanks for the quick reply!

Not exactly that.
    The fact that with "AUTO" mode sometimes I see the climate control screen is due to the fact that "AUTO" mode is adjusting something automatically (as it's supposed to be).

The issue I'm showing here is that front window defrost icon on climate control screen is always on even if not really selected with the phisycal button.

• @Mcgyver83 We are wondering if you could print the operation log to record the whole situation that you mentioned above. Meanwhile, please shot a video of it. Here is the instruction.

1. Turn on your stereo and go to Factory settings > enter "logcat" 

2. Adjust the climate to show the information on the screen;

3. Then you could go to other page and  to show us the climate information doesn't disappear though you don't control the climiate.

4. After the procedure, please go to filebrowser and copy the log file to us. You could send it to support@dasaita.com

• As requested I sent the log to support@dasaita.com.

I attach here the video

Issues I want to show are:
    * front window defrost MAX looks like active in the on screen panel even if is not active in reality

* air vent direction is not shonw even if I'm playing with the selector.

I hope the video isn't too blurry.
    I had to record it quickly.
    If needed I can try again slowly.