Toyota CHR + Vivid 11 CB004 - Volume bar is stuck

• When Dasaita starts it shows the volume bar continously going to low position. It is like you were pressing the "-" key on the screen or on the steering wheel.

I checked all connectors several times.

I barely can browse menus or options, even connecting a mouse or keyboard, so it is very difficult to check any configuration.

There is a set of 7 RCA cables that i didn't use since it is not mentioned in configuration instructions.

My CHR has the JBL audio set,

• @Jose Gonzalez Pareja

This seems to be a problem of the assigned keys of the canbus, and probably, due to the canbus is not configured properly.

You have to check the canbus configuration you have. Go to factory settings (pass: 126) and check under the Canbs tab which canbus is selected (select the one tat macthes with the manufacturer of your canbus box  - if you dont know post an image of the sticker of the canbus box, but normally the manufacturer is "Simple" , and select under this manufacturer the brand and model of yur car. If your specific model does not apper, sleect one the most similar from the same brand)

If, after that,  the obly working canbus , still lowers volume down automatically, i suggest you to disable steering wheel signals to be interpreted by the canbus:

Go to Factory settings (pass:126) and go to the tab "Others". There you will find an option like "Steering Wheel Keys Assign" and change the option to "Can Key". 

After that change, you can use the already known and included steering wheel key assign app to assign short an long press actions to each key.

Please be aware, that after changing that setting, you MUST assign all keys you'd like to use as none of the standard assignments will be left.

Please give feedback.

• Hello @Iker Gomez 

They say better late than never, sorry for not answering before but i thought these forums were unattended.

The problem was solved checking the conectors. It was produced by a pin that was a bit disaligned and didn't make contact properly.

Thank you.