Vivid 10 Bluetooth issue

• Hi, the Bluetooth connection works fine as long as you don't use Android auto  wirelessly. If you use it at least one time then the Bluetooth connection works only every second time. I use the latest ROM from January. 

• @Grzegorz Urbanski Please let us know if you have try the wired carplay to check if there is something wrong with the zlink? Here is the instruction.

1. Prepare your phone USB cable, and make sure it is original or available for data transfer;
    2. For stereo: Use the USB cable wire to the USB plug in color grey, then enter "Zlink"
    For phone: Use the USB cable wire to your phone--Wait and Agree "Allow to read phone data".
    3. For stereo: Accept connecting in "Zlink"--connection Succesfully

• Hi, I am sorry for the late answer. I solved the problem by switching off my phone's wireless option in Android Auto. After disabling this option the Bluetooth is working smoothly. Do you think you could fix this bug to enable using Android Auto wirelessly?

• @Grzegorz Urbanski In this case, we are wondering if you prefer an version update. Please provide us with the SKU of your item and provide the following information.

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.