Appears that I received the incorrect model of 'dash face plate' I think for my order? Have not heard back from support?

• Is there a better contact email or form for orders places/received directly from the
    Dasaita site? It looks like the in-dash face plate that was supposed to be compatible
    with my vehicle is not.. it's slightly off and there is a gap where the air-conditioning
    ontrols go. I beleive I was needing the 'HA5226' model?...

Information:
    2016 Nissan Rogue (AWD)
    - SP-DA3181 is the order number

See pictures for how the unit looks and is unable to mount the AC controls successfully.
    Is there any way I can be sent the correct face plate for my dash?
    The listing included my model vehicle...   understand there might have been a mix up?

If this is something that can't be just sent to me for free, I suppose I'll have to pay for it.
    This is my 2nd unit (previously had a px5 for my 2015 Jeep Renegade) and I love your product...

Let me know how I can proceed?

• @William Broach I don't think this issue is a.technical issue so you will use to deal to after market support by means of giving them all the evidences for a free part replacement 

• @William Broach  Sorry to know that the item you order can not meet your expectation. We have reply you via email and may need your assistance. Please just contact with us there. Your cooperation will be appreciated.