Apple CarPlay

• I setup my carplay to use the cable but now would rather use my bluetooth. How do I get ZDLink to use BT and not the cable?

• @Rocky G if your unit is wireless Carplay compatible (on opening Zlink you can see the icons for Carplay Wireless)....you just need to open Zlink and wait for the unit to start hotspot share....and then trust in that connection.

• @Rocky G If you stereo supports wireless carplay, please try the following steps.

1.Turn on the wifi&bluetooth in stereo☎
    2.In stereo: enter the carplay app. In phone: search other devices, and select "CAR-KIT" type the PIN "0000" to pair-wait and agree "Use Carplay"
    3.In stereo:Accept connecting in "Zlink"-connection Successful.

And here is a video tutorial for your reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKpgjQ39J8

• Hello, my APPLE CARPLAY no longer works with your last Max10 image.

My iPhone 14 Pro and IOS 17.11 no longer connect to your ZDlink. Bluetooth works, everything else works too.

• @Martin Niebur We are wondering if you mean neither the wired and wireless Apple carplay could not work. Could you show us if there is any error on the zlink apps? Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Hello, there is no error via Bluetooth, you start the Zdlink app and the iPhone doesn't see CarConnect. It's only like this with the new image for the MAX10 HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803)  from you

• @Martin Niebur Did you have a try with wired carplay through MFI usb cable? Do you mean that the wifi and bluetooth connect successfully but could not activate carplay? We want to confirm if there is something wrong with zlink or bluetooth.

• My iPhone doesn't have a cable! Zlink doesn't work via bluetooth. No connection is established to the IPhone via Zlink

• @Martin Niebur We are wondering if you could revert back to the more previous version. (need to unzip the file before update)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

• The previus Version iss run !