Route not showing on home screen.

• I have an PX6 wiht Vivid 11 installed and when I try to use the navigation, it starts Google Maps and everything works as intendid. When I then return to the home screen there is no route information shown as tracks on the leftmost display - only textual guidance on top of the screen. Meanwhile a small floating window is showing the google maps with trace information. Is it not possible to get the trace (blue showing route) information on the home screen map window?

• @Knud Pedersen Please kindly take some photos or send us a video to show us the problem that occur, we will check if there is system error or other issue. Here is our support email(support@dasaita.com) Please put your order number on the subject if possible, so that we can locate your order detail more quickly. We will appreciate your cooperation

• @Knud Pedersen We are wondering if your issue has been resolved, if not, please do not hesitate to provide some information and we will further investigate the problem and provide you solution accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita My problem has not been resolved and I have send you an email with a link to a video showing the issue. :-)

• @Knud Pedersen We have replied your email, please kindly refer to it.

• Was this solved? I have the same issue. 

• @Patrick Aviles Please kindly send us photos to further demonstrate your issue.