PX6 noise/interference

• Hello, I am getting noise coming from speakers that sounds like static/interference. It can be heard with sound off/mute. Whenever I touch the screen or scroll on the screen I get a buzz noise from all speakers including subwoofer. Checked all grounds and used different rca cables and still persists. This is not alternator whine. It's as off the head unit is sending some kind of distorted amplified signal to the speakers whenever it is touched. I am using aftermarket amplifier for speakers and another for the subwoofer. Please assist

• @Eric Gallegos Sorry for the inconvenience. In this case, we suggest you can make a factory reset to check if the problem can be resolved. The bluetooth might be interuppted by electricity. We are wondering if you can try carplay or android auto to play music which might be more stable than bluetooth music. Here is the instruction of wireless connection.

1.Turn on the wifi&bluetooth in stereo☎
    2.In stereo: enter the carplay app. In phone: search other devices, and select "CAR-KIT" type the PIN "0000" to pair-wait and agree "Use Carplay"
    3.In stereo:Accept connecting in "Zlink"-connection Successful.

And here comes wired connection.

1. Prepare your phone USB cable, and make sure it is original or available for data transfer;
    2. For stereo: Use the USB cable wire to the USB plug in color grey, then enter "Zlink"
    For phone: Use the USB cable wire to your phone--Wait and Agree "Allow to read phone data".
    3. For stereo: Accept connecting in "Zlink"--connection Succesfully

• @Support Dasaita 

thank you for responding. I have tried this and still has the same problem. Even with nothing plugged in and Bluetooth off it will still make the noises. Also the noise is not affected by volume. With the sound muted you will still hear the noise. 

• perhaps is your amplifier installation that is not grounded properly. there exist some high frequency filters that are placed on the speaker/amplifier wires to avoid interferences...

• @Eric Gallegos Please kindly let us know the SKU or order number of your item. As some stereo may need RCA adapter for adjustment and you can tell us if your speaker is after-market or not. In the meanwhile, please check the wiring on the back side, please plug and unplug the wiring to confirm they are not loose.