Zlink problem PX6 Vivid 11 Android 11 Zlink ver V5.318#08395B3c-2022-11-21T11

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if you are willing to upgrade our latest firmware and try to get the problem resolved. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Absolutely. Please make sure it has VIVID. The last update did not so I had to revert 

• @Adam Rosenthal Here is the latest version. Hope you can note that the first link with carplay will take about 2 mins. Once you power off the stereo and restart it, the time will be shorten.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htoa38vxybhs3es/rk3399_11.0_vivi_20230617%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.rar?dl=0

• I would like to get the update for my vivid 11 unit. Here is my MCU MTCH_HA_V3.89A_1

• @Nicholas Tibbets Please let us know if there is any issue that you have to update the firmware, we will instruct you before proceeding the update. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• i'm having the same issue and just got my head unit in. It's completely updated with all the versions you have shown and i'm still having these exact issues. Is there anyway to turn certain apps off and run carplay off of the usb? I just switch from the previous model Dasaita and had no issues with connecting either way. But i would actually prefer to connect by usb and can't get the new unit to connect that way and use in carplay 

• @Brett Robicheaux We are wondering if you can send us a video to show us the situation that you mentioned. Here is our support email address: support@dasaita.com Please attach your order number in the email. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Adam Rosenthal j'ai le même souci, a partir du moment où je me connecte en hotspot derrière je ne peu plus me connecter à Zlink.... ( dasaita Max 11, px6 ,Android 11)

•  

@Support Dasaita I am back with the same problem please read: If I reset the Dasaita unit and just use Carplar wireless the unit functions perfectly and connects every time.  If I turn on my hotspot and use wifi and then sign into my Goggle account using updated Android apps, My Zlink will no longer work.  I shut the wifi on the Dasaita and Zlink just sits there. I reboot my phone and the unit but Zlink will not work. If I do a hard reset Zlink works fine. My son bought and Android device on Amazon for $129 and Zlink works perfectly. I am about done here. I paid a lot of money here.  Stop asking me for videos. There is an issue and I know you know about it. Android 11 Vivid/Scout  

• @Adam Rosenthal 

I posted about this as well.  It happened after the forced OTA update to tye newscast version.  Reset back to update before it and works.  However, now my backup camera is darker than it was.  I believe it has something to do with tye new update from Vivid to Scout, there is something going on with that GUI.   My unit still isn't working like it was before tyat update 

• @Adam Rosenthal Has nothing to do with my issue. @Support Dasaita never answered my support issue above

• @Brett Robicheaux  any resolution here?

• @Adam Rosenthal Have you removed the external microphone to check if the carplay call is the same, we want to exclude the compatibility issue.

• @Support Dasaita Please look at my continued issue with not being able to use Zlink. I am frustrated. Just let me know if Dasaita can't fix it Since the day I bought this: I am back with the same problem please read: If I reset the Dasaita unit and just use Carplar wireless the unit functions perfectly and connects every time.  If I turn on my hotspot and use wifi and then sign into my Goggle account using updated Android apps, My Zlink will no longer work.  I shut the wifi on the Dasaita and Zlink just sits there. I reboot my phone and the unit but Zlink will not work. If I do a hard reset Zlink works fine. My son bought and Android device on Amazon for $129 and Zlink works perfectly. I am about done here. I paid a lot of money here.  Stop asking me for videos. There is an issue and I know you know about it. Android

• @Adam Rosenthal Please go to Settings > About Machine > send us the current Build Number and MCU version. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Adam Rosenthal Please update the firmware to the latest version to see if it improves the issue.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11(Scout maps are only available for the US and will be hidden in other areas.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20231208)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v1i0my6sqzrd5fvmj53bs/update.zip?rlkey=6fzaenktzor2zx58sg9iau0sg&dl=0

• I wish Dasaita would admit your units do not support using both Android apps with wifi and Carplay Zlink. I am so frustrated I've been through 2 units with countless hours trying to get it to work.  If I just use Android with wifi, it works great.  If I just used Carplay Zlink it connects every time. Once I use both, Zlink stops working until I do a total reset on the unit. I spent $500 of my hard-earned money for what. Amazon sells a $129 unit that is not near the quality of Dasaita but works fine. 

• @Adam Rosenthal

Please note that you need to open both the WiFi and Bluetooth on your phone&the head unit to enable wireless CarPlay. In other words, the head unit could not be connected to hotspot when you’re using wireless CarPlay, cuz the WiFi access has been occupied by the CarPlay. So the online Android Apps and the zlink could not work in the meanwhile. 

Note that it's common sense for all the Android unit, unless you use the wired zlink, you could use both apps in the same time.