Reverse Camera & Carplay Music

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We are wondering if you can update the version to the latest and the MCU as well to get the problem solved. Here is the download link.

Update file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bs9i12ildyjgez5/AAAUzVcf64zW4Y08REQUTuVoa?dl=0

MCU4.04: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihyh0yk6o833hg6/MTCH_HA4Z_V4.04.rar?dl=0

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please just put Update.zip and HMCU.img file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important datif necessary.

• @Support Dasaita so far so good, I will give it a week and see if any problems arise.

unrelated note: Is there a reason why the LCD is positioned more to the left, I notice when I type something in any input box I have lean over to the right to see it. The rounded rectangle box of Carplay looks shifted to the left

the right side looks good

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the built number and MCU and then we will reflect to our engineer. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We found that the update not succeed. Please download the following update file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj8409y5i3d3u1g/update.zip?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita the left and right look fine now but the top is cuttoff, almost have it perfect.

• @Support Dasaita not sure if the top is a limitation of the display

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We have tested via our machine which is perfect, please kindly let us know if you can accept it. And hope you can remind us the situation of your item after updating.

• @Support Dasaita that is with the update

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We will launch another version in the coming days, but as you have already processed the update a few times, we don't suggest you to update to the latest this while. Please let us know if the software can run well except for the partial screen issue.

• @Support Dasaita yes it runs well aside from the minor screen issue, thanks for your help

•  @Support Dasaita I've been running this version for about 2 weeks now, Zlink is still having problems connecting, it will work fine for a few days and then it will all of a sudden not connect either thru bluetooth or wired, it will say its connecting and then nothing but the splash screen will remain. I'm getting really frusrated with this, I use carplay more often then anything else. I don't know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Could you please show us a video of it so that we can further locate the issue and offer other solution accordingly?

• @Support Dasaita I just erased and reset my iphone to see if there are any bugs causing this issue, I will test again for a week and get back to you with either a video of the problem if it still exists or if it fixes it.

• Ok I'm back, I had 2 random reboots, Wired carplay stopped working again, I reset android unit back to factory and now Wired carplay won't work at all, says connecting then the prompt goes away and just sits at the ZLINK screen, wireless seems to work so far but really want wired to work as well, its much faster and I want to utilize the lossless audio format. Please tell me there is a fix for this.@Support Dasaita

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte On this occasion, we suggest you can make an update to the latest version and try to confirm if there is software issue which cause this malfunction. Here is the latest version.

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230530)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5gcin0p8db5e95/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230530%29.zip?dl=0

Please feedback us if the update can recover the function of the wired carplay. If still no luck, hope you can shoot a video to demonstrate the situation so that we can forward to our manufacturer for further diagnosis. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita OK wired works again but now the screen shifted towards the left again like from my previous post

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte  We are wondering if you can go to the Youtube app on the stereo and check if it's hard to enter words from the left. Meanwhile, we are wondering if the partial screen has occured before you done these upgrade. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita version rk3399-userdebug 11RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20230506.091233 was good on the screen alignment but the most recent one dated 20230530 has the screen shifted and yes its hard to enter words to the left on Youtube

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Our technicians are working on this issue and once we have newer firmware, we are wondering if you could do another upgrade.