Reverse Camera & Carplay Music

• @Support Dasaita updated unit, it worked fine for 4 days, now it does the same as before, won't connect. I'm about at my end here with trying to get carplay to work with usb, for $500 you would think it should work

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Please kindly navigate to your iPhone>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

Additionally, please go to Carplay on your iphone and forget all the zlink, and the head unit's bluetooth on your phone. Then restart the stereo and reconnect the zlink again. 

• @Support Dasaita Well it worked for a few days, when I tapped the next button on the music player it randomly crashes the ZLINK app and then its able to connect thru USB unless I reset the Network Settings again. It always seems to happen when it crashes, so why does it randomly crash when I tap next on the player? If you figure out that then it will probably work as expected.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We are wondering if there is any error notification when it crashed. If YES, would you mind send us a screenshot to show the issue. We will further diagnose accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita there is no error, it just goes back to the ZLINK app and won't connect

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We are wondering if you have gone to the settings>apps&notification > bluetooth and clear the cache of the bluetooth. In the meanwhile, go to car settings>Auto return to Home page and make sure it's "Never"

• @Support Dasaita I will try that and let you know

• @Support Dasaita Its been awhile since I wrote on here, I've been busy but this build I'm having even more problems, I have to constantly reset networks on both the PX6 and iphone to get ZLINK to work not to mention the bugs on adroid OS itself. Am I the only one that is having all these problems with this unit? Do I have a defective unit? I feel my $500 i paid for this went down the drain.😩

• @Support Dasaita https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ecfo0nmxukdsjcs3vjwz/update.zip?rlkey=yrirpm6i8jpne8gsak2p7mn78&dl=0  this is the firmware I have currently with correct screen alignment, could you send the most current version with this corrected screen alignment, I tried the current firmware and the screen is shifted

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Our programmers are looking into the zlink issue and we will reply you asap.

• @Support Dasaita Hows it going?

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Sorry for the late reply, here is the latest firmware for shifted screen. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgvmmkn7ugxnmb9/update.zip?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita This isn't the latest firmware and the screen is shifted like before, to the left. I shouldn't have these many problems with this unit. How do I go about just returning this and getting refunded?, this unit is a lemon

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We are wondering if there is other issue except the partial screen. Please let us know and we may offer other solution accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita I feel like this particular unit is defective from the start, I had nothing but problems since I got it, can you exchange for another one and make the screen is good and the USB works correctly before it gets shipped.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte To sum your problem, please let us know if the following issues are still persisting.

1. Zlink is not stable, it't hard to use wired carplay unless you reset the network.(Please let us know if wireless carplay has the same problem or not)

2. Partial screen issue( top and left display)

3. Vivid OS will sometimes crash.(Please let us know how frequent does the issue happen.)

• Wireless is more stable than wired but it does disconnect at times. Vivid OS crashes about once a week. There is a consistant bug in Vivid OS that when removing pinned icons in the bottom tray and then adding new ones results in that icon becoming multiplied in the tray. @Support Dasaita 

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Wired carplay not stable seem to be related with your MFI cable as we have not received such feedback yet. In this case, we are wondering if you can use another USB cable or you can purchase another MFI one online. 

For the vivid crash, we and the multiplied icon, we may release a new firmware to fix them at the end of this month. We are wondering if you have been aware that the replicated icon will disappear after rebooting the stereo.

We are willing to issue 30 USD for you as compensation for such inconvenience and wondering if you could wait with patience for our new firmware.

Once it has been release, we will send  you. Please kindly let us know your advice and we will further proceed after then.

• @Support Dasaita I was using a brand new apple MFI cable when the zlink stopped connecting, thats fine on the compensation, I've waited this long, I guess I can wait till the end of the month for new firmware

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Thank you for your patience and we will urge our engineer on this firmware.