Problems with DASAITA PX6 - HA5225

• First of all, DASAITA REALLY HAVE TO START TO ANSWER AFTER SALE MAILS. As for now there is no such thing as after sale support. U have to write here and pray that there is solution to your problem.

I've bought HA5225-MAX11-CP-HD, since install there are few problems:

1) Front right speaker turns on and off many times without any cause. I've checked connections, and it seems there is a mechanical problem with cable or connection box placed into main unit. This cable set is called 'audio output' on Dasaita site (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0459/4676/5468/products/14_8b1a67bf-f06f-4ca1-abed-6b68787def69.jpg?v=1660804626&width=1260)

It's very annoying and makes whole unit unusable for everyday routine.

I can't do anything more with that problem, probably only replacement 'audio output' cable set would solve it. 

2) Echo in calls. While talking via bluetooth person on the other side hear itself quite loudly. It makes conversations really difficult. I've already tried bulitin unit mic, also external mic that came with the unit. Tried switching to VIVID OS, nothing changes. I can't connect bulitin car mic, since there isn't proper connection cable to it attached with unit package. Of course on original NISSAN internal unit there is no such behaviour.

3) The unit DOESN'T HAVE WIFI 5Ghz!!! It has only 2,4Ghz radio. In effect, I can't use Android Auto in wireless mode, since it uses 5Ghz connection.

I bought the unit directly from DASAITA STORE, from their website. It was a mistake, should have done it on Amazon or Aliexpress, I believe there would be a chance to fix these problems. Now i'm stuck with 500$ quasi working unit.

There are other problems, but they are more related to software (VIVID/MAX) then unit hardware. 

Also, I really can't understand why there is such a mess on these small forum. To find really useful links to actual software u have to read and read and read and hope to find right ones.

• @Adam Hidden For the first issue, we are wondering if you can shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned and let us know how long and how frequent does the issue occur. (support@dasaita.com) Regarding to the second issue, please kindly let us know if you've already set the MIC voice individually, if no, please go to: Settings-Car-factory settings-voice-Mic and adjust to an acceptable sound, in the meanwhile, you can adjust the sound just via your phone and make sure it's moderate.  As to the third issue, we would like to tell you that we have 3G/4G wifi, and we have not received feedbacks about wireless android auto couldn't be connected. Please kindly shot a video abot this situation as well, and let us know if some errors indicated. Your prompt reply will be appreciated. It will be helpful if you can send us order number so that we can better assist.

• @Adam Hidden dasaita units can connect android auto wirelessly. And they can discover and connect to 5ghz wifi networks.

Check which bt chipset is selected on factory settings (this bt selection controls the bt and wifi drivers that are active on the system for the wifi/bt chipsets)

• @Adam Hidden Since we didn't receive your response for a long time, we are wondering if the problem has been solved. If no, please list all the existing issues for the unit. So that we can help you further.

• @Support Dasaita 

### FRONT RIGHT SPEAKER PROBLEM ##

Videos related to front right speaker problem:

https://youtu.be/9wksGZkTrcM

https://youtu.be/22tdaXGtjYol

Maybe in near future i find some time to take out DASAITA unit and run it with cables outside, to show that even slightly moving them near connection plug on the back of the unit makes fron right speaker turns off and on.

During drive it sometimes happens few times a minute, and sometimes it can stay in on or off state for few minutes. It is of course due to road quality, and any surface obstacles which makes car shocks on it. Even starting engine can influence to speaker condition. On original Nissan unit these doesn't happen, speaker works just fine.

## ECHO IN CALLS ##

I've tested mic volume that is present in factory settings. It doesn't matter what level I set, i've tried 0, 5, 10, 15. On each person on the other side of the call can hear itself. Also i've tried internal mic that is bulitin with screen, and attached external mic. Even placing external mic in different locations in the car doesn't solve this annoying issue. Again, on original unit everything works fine.

I think the problem is in this analog mic, while Nissan original builtin is digital. And there is no way to use it with Dasaita unit.

## MISSING 5Ghz WIFI INTERFACE ##

As I said, unit DOESN'T HAVE 5Ghz WIRELESS INTERFACE. I doesn't see any 5Ghz wireless network broadcasted in neighbour, while any other device with 5Ghz interface can easily connect to such 5Ghz network in the same place.

@Iker Gomez 

In Factory Settings selected option is 'SDIO-AUTO' for 'BT'. 

This week new problem occured, and it makes previous problems tiny ones.

## BLACK / BLANK SCREEN ##

These vidoes show how my screen looks like now. 

https://youtu.be/hzOgT1eOZ7g

https://youtu.be/u8ZxcGjVB_c

I really don't now why my topic was moved to ZLINK related issue, as all of my reported problems are ONLY HARDWARE ISSUEs. 

• @Adam Hidden We are really sorry for the inconvenience. 

### FRONT RIGHT SPEAKER PROBLEM ##

We are wondering if you have tools and ability to dismantle the head unit and check if the pins are in good condition or not and check if there are dust or other rubish on the IC pin of speakers.

## ECHO IN CALLS ##

Please send us a screenshot of the BT module that you chose on the factory setting page. In the meanwhile, we hope you can send us a photo of the core board, so that we could judge the bluetooth module and offer further instruction.

You may have to change the front panel to get the issue resolved. Please write a email to our address(office@dasaita.com) It will be helpful if you can put the order number on the subject. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Is there a photo to show us the situation as we can connect it via our own head unit and it's according to the circustance that the car is in.

• ### FRONT RIGHT SPEAKER PROBLEM ##

I've already done it, twice. Will check it again, probably next week. 

## ECHO IN CALLS ##

Writing to office@dasaita.com is pointless, there is nobody out there, no one answers it. My order number: SP-DA2393. 

I need to bring another device to car with 5Ghz wireless module, to get it on one photo with DASAITA unit. 

• I would.try with rf210 or any other bluetooth chip. The unit must be rebooted each time this settings is changed in order to allow the specific chip drivers to be loaded.

If you are able to connect your phone to that new chip configured probably echo and wifi issues could be solved.

• @Adam Hidden We have answered your questions via email, please kindly check with it.

• @Support Dasaita 

I've answered your mail. 

@Iker Gomez 

Till the screen was working, I've checked every BT driver. Most of them broke BT connection, and for those which worked (connection was available) problem with echo and wifi remained.

Now i'm back to original Nissan multimedia, due to screen of DASAITA unit is off and won't start anymore. It worked for 5 months... Unit is 9 months old.

• SAme issue I am having - they are telling me that unit is no longer in production so my guess is they know its faulty and won't help customers who are having issues. 

• @Rosemarie Spiher Please kindly let us know your order number and you can send it to our email: support@dasaita.com we will further instruct you. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• To sum up my problem. After many mails, and few obstacles to overcome, i have new unit from DASAITA (of course not for free). New unit works fine, without previous issues. So I assume after all the first unit was broken from the start due to hardware related troubles. It's bad that I had to come to forum to achieve it, but it's good that after all I have good unit. Case can be closed, current small issues are only firmware/app related.

• @Adam Hidden Please let us know what firmware malfunction that you have.