Bluetooth issues, not finding anything, nor is it visible

• Hi having a bluetooth issue with my unit, now the unit will not find anything on bluetooth, nor will any of my phones actually see it under the bluetooth setting.

Any help is appreciated.

My version.  rk3566 11

Actual version:  rk3566_r-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20220214.141140

If there is a newer firmware, could you please direct me to it.

Thanks!

• @John Covert Please kindly let us know how long does the problem occured. We are wondering if you can provide us the order number.

Could you please try to search the bluetooth through both the head unit and your phone and check if the name can be found.

If still no luck, just provide the information that we need and we will further diagnose the problem accordingly.

•  

The unit would lose the bluetooth to my wifes radio the last few months constantly in her car and she asked me to fix it and I was unable to use the unit and find any bluetooth whatsoever this last time.    I used her phone, a galaxy s23 and then after checking for about an hour, I got my phone a galaxy s23ultra, the unit could not find my phone, nor could I see the "Carkit" on either of the phones.  

amazon order 113-8362632-2350661

• @John Covert Firmwares | Dasaita

There you can find the W11 section (your unit) and threre is a newer version for your unit

• @John Covert

Please kindly try to upgrade the version to W11 Version (Make Sure your unit is PX4 Andorid 11)

HA3_rk3566_11.0_ota(20230103)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftfec79f3lg9cro/update.zip?dl=0

Here is the instruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRDPOxqFXY

Please kindly send back a photo of the version after the update and we will check if the update is successful or not. 

• @John Covert  Sorry for bothering you. We are wondering if your problem has been resolved or not.