Screen shifts to the left HA2220-Vivid11-CP-HD-4

• Hi, I have a HA2220-Vivid11-CP-HD-4 for Toyota Tundra and everything on the screen is shifted to the left. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

• @Kim Jisoo Hi there, please kindly let us know if you could update the version to the latest 0530. Here is the instruction.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230530)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5gcin0p8db5e95/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230530%29.zip?dl=0

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important datif necessary.

• @Kim Jisoo @Support Dasaita in my opinion is not a software issue ...is just tthe lcd panel is not centered into tthe display. I have a similar (but not so aggressive) issue

• @Iker Gomez We have similar issue reflected by our customer last month, and the issue has been resolved by updating the version. Please note that the version has been adjusted by our engineer to get this problem resolved.

• @Support Dasaita which specific rom build has this corrected?

Thank you in advance

• @Iker Gomez The built number date is 20230512 and our engineers are still working on small bugs and we will have new firmware to solved this issue.

• @Support Dasaita Sorry, we are wondering if you have finished the upgrade. If NO, would you mind upgrading the following one.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zkdisk7sie59bmtksm4ax/rk3399_11.0_vivi_20230627.rar?dl=0&rlkey=22w7ky7z7zhiwhr81v477jwxu

• @Support Dasaita 

Hi, thank you for the recent update file. It is working well right now, no bugs as of yet. I'll update you again next week. 

Thank you for your help

• @Kim Jisoo That's alright and hope you can feedback us if the solution can help to get your problem resolved.

• @Kim Jisoo Hi there, please kindly let us know if your problem has been resolved or not.

• @Support Dasaita Hi, I'm having the same problem again with the screen shifting to the left after updating to latest firmware version:  telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20231208)

Thanks

• @Kim Jisoo Would you kindly update the firmware(1107) for shifting screen?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3y3gdq2li2vmxdzor9ex7/update.zip?rlkey=ejdcz6wzlk3sxp42swaj5decd&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thank you, it it is back to normal after 1107. But I notice that the NOVA App keeps coming back to the App tray after unpin from tray. This happens with previous firmware update and still persistent with this new update. Thank you for your help

• @Kim Jisoo We are not sure what you mean NOVA App keeps coming back to the App tray, would you kindly shot a video to replicate this issue? Your prompt reply will be appreciated.