@Quick Yuan telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220428) and/or HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412 Any info about this new release? Eg: work as expected Bluetooth? Is dab finally present? Ty.
@Quick Yuan telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220428) and/or HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412 Any info about this new release? Eg: work as expected Bluetooth? Is dab finally present? Ty.
Upgraded my Dasaita MAX10 to Android 11, while using the update from 03/16/2022 I encountered the bug when unmounting the SD card , the icon from the status bar won't disappear. Now I updated to f...
@gray corgi Try the OTA update for Vivid 11. 20220428? Try the autosleep again - seems to be different from before - not perfect but much better.
Split screen fixed on latest rom!
@Quick Yuan Great! I will give it a go and report back with some feedback. Thank you.
Unit is: SKU: HA5238-MAX10-CP-HD 1 din for TOYOTA Land Cruiser Prado 150.
Hello, I have a PX6(1280x720) model that was working perfect but it started not producing some sometimes. When powering off it was recovering. But now, it has stopped the sound and even wh...
@Zeek World hi here is the latest vivid 11 firmware https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy36nuw6tkaaqqy/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220428%29.zip?dl=0
Hello again, I've been providing feedback on the XDA Vivid dev thread and today I got a response about Dasaita getting a new vivid 11 rom with the split screen fixed.See screenshot attached, l...
Hello Model: PX6 Purchase Date: 11 Apr 2022 from Amazon Build Number : rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.011 eng.hct.20220104.180240
I agree. Would be nice if an .img for the stock HCT Android 11 ROM would be published as well. :)
I can confirmed, there is no split screen on Vivid Android 11 rom from Dasaita.It would be nice to have the option (Feature request) Thanks.
@Dasaita Official Why request this info 2 weeks ago and never reply with the solution?? I've been dealing with this since December!
@Chris A Why request this info 2 weeks ago and never reply with the solution?? I've been dealing with this since December!
@Iker Gomez Alright I was able to install the update, it fixed the Timezone issue but it seems like the bluetotth and wifi issue is still happening. I'm hoping for another update soon! Thanks ...
Can I set the following vehicle parameters on the Dasaita interface? Vechile Door Locks Auto Re-lock Time 90 sec 60 sec 30 sec Lock Beep ...
@Mr Pink Its brutal - they asked me for the same information - that was 12days ago, still no reply from them. I've been waiting since Dec to get a resolution. Absolute horrible after sales service....
Hello, Can you please add the links of the "Full" Android 11 images (MAX11, Vivid 11 and Scout 11) to the Firmware Pinned thread. This way it's easier to find the right file if installing or upgr...
Just bought a vivid 10 13.3 and everything works great, just can't connect to Wi-Fi. It sees my hotspot and shows it's connected but when I go to use the internet it doesn't have a connection. What...
hi, I have a problem with my new px6 unit (already replaced for other problems); the gps fix is very slow especially in cold weather, I have already tried 2 different antennas without success, my s...