Please check this update and post your comments if it is solved or not....https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220413%29.zip?dl=0
Please check this update and post your comments if it is solved or not....https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220413%29.zip?dl=0
Check this update please: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220413%29.zip?dl=0
@Ryan K https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/62215/bluetooth-issues-check-this-out
@Matthew Cover Please see Salvatore Noschese and Iker Gomez's posts in this topic. You need RK Chip driver https://rootmydevice.com/download-rockchip-driver-assistant/ ADB platform tool: ht...
@Iron Beast i have talked to Dasaita about this. They are aware of this.... It seems that issues are being solved for A11 on the following vivid ota (beware that is Android 11. Don't use it is you ...
@Zeek World if you are already into android 11 you can use the normal A11 OTA updates to change from max11 to vivid 11. Here you are a vivid A11 OTA: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/tele...
@Dasaita Official PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Bluetooth issues remain. Many here have updated using each version of each ROM since January with no success. The issue clearly has something to do wi...
Bluetooth is worse on HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220412) [android 10] version with WQ_RF210 module for me. 75% or more of the time after turning on car, it will refuse to connect to phone. N...
No matter what I try, I cannot get my Pc to recognize the hu after I initiate adb on. Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't have an sd card but windows 11 just won't see it after I turn on...
I also need help setting the time zone please
Hi @Dasaita Official. Thanks finally for your response. I tried to respond to your message, but when I press 'submit' it takes me to a shopify login prompt, which I can't login to. You asked for m...
I figured it out. You have to set the head unit's Bluetooth configuration to 0000 in order to connect to OBDLink devices.
@Gregory Whitman You can download it from the below link and reinstall it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/yaix2u334ln89uu/iGO_Pal-USA.rar?dl=0
@Jason Cousino my camera not working too. Do have answers about that?
Just like the title says. I can see the device but it won't connect no matter which method I use. (Bluetooth app or Settings>Bluetooth) How can I get this to connect?
@John Chad same thing happened with me. It's showed maskrom than start erasing. Now It's not connecting with my laptop. When I turn on car, stereo blue light turn on but black screen. Did you ...
The problem of bluetooth not connecting is still not solved, and everything is normal after downgrading to A10.
The problem of bluetooth not connecting is still not solved, and everything is normal after downgrading to A10.
The problem of bluetooth not connecting is still not solved, and everything is normal after downgrading to A10.
Is there now a vivid 11 update for the vivid 10 as so far my unit sucks buy the time something connects or plays im already done with my drive not what I paid 500 plus for to have all these B...