Salve a tutti ho.acquistato dasaita px5 su Amazon ma nn mi dà la connessione a internet via hot spot e non dipende dal mio tel ho provato anche con wifi .inoltre il PlayStaore risulta del 20...
Salve a tutti ho.acquistato dasaita px5 su Amazon ma nn mi dà la connessione a internet via hot spot e non dipende dal mio tel ho provato anche con wifi .inoltre il PlayStaore risulta del 20...
@Sean Harrington hi what is your unit model number and order date , we have release some new firmware fix zlink bugs , please send the info and we provide the correct links
Hello Successful connections to CarPlay are intermittent via the Zlink app. Often, when plugging in the device, Zlink will display "Connecting" then "Waiting" then "Connecting" again - and t...
Hi. Seen now hct8 rk3399 firmware. Can be installed instead of HA3_rk3399? If yes, what is the difference?
@Tony Ye I have all those and I followed along with the posts. I still can't get it to be recognized. Would someone be willing to do a step by step? It doesn't show in device manager after I ...
@Dasaita Official Can you confirm you have recieved the details OK and you are processing my refund?
@gorka ebben hola os cobraron slgo en aduanas al venir de china?
@Sergio Pérez hola, te cobraron algo en aduanas al venir de china?
Hi please go setting- Car- factory setting , password 126 , Key study , set TOUCH KEY STUDY , after set the side buttons , click apply and exit
@Max Auer we have Qualcomm 665 realease soon , RK3588 also in plan
Can someone tell me how to reset the touch screen keys ? I was trying to reset the touch screen under factory settings. I must have touched something that I wasn't suppose to. Now the keys wont wo...
Android as an OS, and some apps (mainly Google Maps) are getting more resource hungry as time goes on... Do you have any plan to use the latest chip (RK3588) in some premium models? I want to updat...
Thank you, I will give it a shot. I'll have to install, MAX11 and run the vivid ota, thanks 👍
@Muhammad Rahman open the Device Manager window when you are doing so, then you will find an unknown device which you need go to windows Update to download the driver called Android Bootloader...
I can give you a way of removing that annoying message....the message is due to the MCU you installed previously did not matched with the manufacturer....but now that you have reinstalled a dasaita...
I had the MCU 3.78.1 I have updated it again but those letters have not gone away. I would still have to insert a previous version. You tell me. Tendría que insertar una versión ante...
I did exactly what you told me, although it took me more than a week to get it. I put the 2 files, the DMCU.IMG and the DMCU.EXT, in the pen and based on trying until it grabbed and the Recovery c...
You have to install the dasaita MCU upgrade to remove those letters. Would you mind to explain us how did you get you unit alive?
Now when I reset the factory some red letters have come out, let's see if you know how to remove them. Thank you.
I have a brand new px6 vivid with problems, when I connected wifi and Bluetooth together and play music it start to sound like it has weak connection and doesn't sound good. I have installed the la...